☕ 10 (ten)

just finished. 43.31 seconds.

Fuck!

I’m off to the sewers where I belong.

don’t forget “conceived”. That was the good bit.

I wasn’t there when I was conceived, Fatstuff.

Or was I?

Deep.

Any philosophers (5 pint philosophers or hughniversity educated philosophers) care to comment?

it doesn’t matter if you were there or not. If you know where you were conceived then you can fuck off there. And we know that you were conceived in the sewers.

No, I was conceived in Gosport, so you can…

OK, fair point.

8 Likes

Bloody hell I’m impressed.

Mrs D_P wishes I’d finish that fast

but then you wouldn’t break the world record. Why doesn’t she want you to do that?

1 Like

@saintbletch I would change your dishwasher powder if I were you . Its taken all the print off your mugs.

I reckon I could neck a pint in one quicker than any other Sotonian.

First a dishwasher, then many patterned and non-patterned mugs. And now Risotto rice and white wine! Ooohhh, la-di-dah.

2 Likes

Smell my cheese!

I haven’t got time for this, how you say 'banter’.

I’m in training.

It’s a big day tomorrow.

For tomorrow I go for 12 (twelve).

Bit disappointed nobody has foind a good picture of Bo Derek for this thread & we have pics of Bletch’s fingers instead

You talking of Bo Derek of yesteryear when she was every teenage boy’s wank fantasy, or Bo Derek now, who must have been collecting her pension for quite a few years?

:lou_wink_2:

Sad news fans of crockery dexterity, just like Sergey when it’s windy I’ve had to delay the attempt.

Mrs Bletch didn’t put the dishwasher on last night.

Can’t you just use dirty mugs?

… she asked?

Does Sergey ever let his pole get greasy was my challenge to her.

12 (twelve) will have to wait.

Last time you atrempted 12 you got put on the register…

3 Likes

…and we agreed we’d never bring that up in public!

I get confused. I can’t mention the register but it’s ok to talk about what you did to survive in prison. Or the other way round?

4 Likes

Long way to go Bletch (yes I have nothing better to do than look this up)

1 Like

That’s a fuckin’ cheating Skate…they all have six fingers on each hand. I think it’s the same for those born in Gosport too.

1 Like