:efl: Championship :saints: Southampton v Stoke City :stokecityfc:

:efl: Championship :saints: v :stokecityfc:

Predict the :saints: v :stokecityfc: Outcome
  • Meh, who really, really cares?
  • CBA
  • Score Draw
  • After the :leicesterfc: shit show, the team owe us a big effort and big win. It’ll be as nervous as fuck, we’ll throw it away (again) and RM will be full of the same rhetoric bullshit as last night and last Saturday. Meh indeed. :saints: loss then

0 voters

Meh

Will be at this one.
Really should be winning this

1 Like

Amazing that we still could reach 90 points and feel disappointed with the season.

3 Likes

Ditto. Looking forward to the team selection as people need to justify play off spots

https://twitter.com/AlfieHouseEcho/status/1783068478624157888?t=QZeihJPs_Y7XeMwSwkWdmw&s=19

1 Like

Agree 100%. After last night’s shit show, the team owe us a big effort and big win. It’ll be as nervous as fuck, we’ll throw it away (again) and RM will be full of the same rhetoric bullshit as last night and last Saturday. Meh indeed :confused:

1 Like

Wrap Flynn Downes in cotton wool and pop him away until the playoffs, maybe 20 minutes if he’s fit the next two.

Dibling needs a run and so does Meghoma, they can’t do any worse than the previous incumbents. I add Amo-Ameyaw to that group.

Fuck this bollocks! Is someone starting a cricket thread or is that against the ethos of this fine establishment because cuntball is still on?

2 Likes

We’ve had 2 cricket threads all winter.
We could do with a so village thread tbh

Fuck me! I’ve just understood what you wrote.

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Might as well, they’ll be part of the first team next season when all our loanees have fucked off home.

1 Like

From the Presser:

Downes will not be risked. May be on the bench.

All being well, Ross Stewart will be on the bench against Leeds

Poll added to the OP

Wtf?

https://twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/status/1784205867585327611?t=RTD-o9LsHfLy9T3Z0wClUg&s=19

Resting players innit?

Yeah but…
We’re like 1 CM short in that line up
1 Striker & 3 wingers.
Against a team playing for their lives

Sorry.
My bad.

Meh

Jeez.
Should be 0-1
Mara & Fraser invisible.
Cannot get ball past half way
2 Macca saves already

He isnt threatening BUT Mara is challenging for every ball in the box.
Had one cleated off the line