:efl: Championship :saints: Southampton v Stoke City :stokecityfc:

awful thats better than usual then

ā€¦ever since Benali started saying on thirty minutes that we need to keep up the pressure and hopefully go in for half time a goal ahead.

Half time. No injuries :+1::rofl:

The way they are playing of late not sure thats a good thingā€¦

I may be leaving soon to resume drinking Corbel at The Bookshop. This is utter shite.

2 Likes

Macca showing Baz how to save shots

Donā€™t block my view on the way out please.

Unless I have left already :grin:

If this is the reaction to Tuesdayā€™s shitshow then we really are in trouble. Flashes of OK but on the whole as abysmal as the Cardiff game. Certainly not the reset we were promised in readiness for the play offs. Thereā€™s no chance this lot will make it through the playoffs. Meh

Benali remarks that there will be ā€œ5 or 6 minutes addedā€¦long enough for us to get one or even two goalsā€¦ Iā€™d love to see itā€¦ā€

:unamused:

90 minutes is plenty long enough to get 1 or 2 goals.

I thought that too. Fuck me, weā€™ve had 90 mins to score and got fuck all. 6 minutes is plenty of time for fuck all.

Sorry but that Bree cross just about summed the game up. Fuck all end product. All he had to do was put it in the box. Fucking row Z instead

Poor. Very, very poor.

4 Likes

On the bright side weā€™ll boss the playoffs, get promoted, and have a stonking season, finishing in the top 3

Ā©ļø @OzSaintDave

I need some of those herbsā€¦

In a season of mediocrity that was beyond the paleā€¦or is it pail?

You lot still donā€™t learn do you??

1 Like

Season of mediocrity? 84 points and 4th says otherwise.

Yes today was turgid shite, as have been the previous two. Too many other low points since the unbeaten run for sure, but 84 points is more than most of us would have predicted :sunglasses:

I think we have definitely flattered to deceive at times, the 24 games unbeaten run has glossed over our deficienciesā€¦

2 Likes

So hospitality doesnā€™t improve things - same turgid shit less numb arse

2 Likes