šŸŽæ Winter Olympics 2022

How on earth can they let that Russian skater compete after her positive test? Talk about a mockery.

She is bloody lucky this is in China where there are no crowds at the venue - can you imagine the reaction if she performed in front of a western crowd - she would be booed off the ice

An who is doping a 15 year old - that must meet the definition of child abuse

ā€œOf course thereā€™s nothing illegal about these vitamin supplements sweetie, just take them they will stop you getting a cold.ā€

Yep child abuse.

ā€¦but subjecting a child to crowd abuse is also not a good idea.

If it was being held here, she could have met members of the Royal Family.

2 Likes

Have we got a medal yet?

Because its Russia, they do what they want and donā€™t really care, apparently every Olympics since 2012 theres been an issue with cheating.

Trailer park curling :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s how they slide in The Ozarks yā€™all.

1 Like

Itā€™s funny watching the curling between USA and GB.

The USA are screaming instructions the length of the rink to each other, GB are calmly discussing things behind their hands.

1 Like

The Russian has stacked it - she has come fourth after a number of falls - was sobbing whilst waiting for the results and in anticipation of the beating she will get from that witch of trainer

The cheats still got a gold and silver

Locals showing SWE CAN
ffsšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Donā€™t worry I wonā€™t spoil it for you.

All I will say is we should get at least a silver.

3 Likes

My heartrate was faster than Russian athlete in that semi final, curling really is a sport of prowess and clout.

1 Like

Wonā€™t spoil the womenā€™s semi-final result for you eitherā€¦

All I will say is we should get at least a silver. Ā© @lifeintheslowlane

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

They fooked this right up

:scream:I cant watch!
Well actually gotta go to work

Stupid Jocks messed it right upā€¦

1 Like

We done a Gold
Wow

1 Like

Yep we put the skids under the Japanese teamā€¦wiped the rink with them. :lou_lol: