Why are you a Sotonians' minority?

I am computer.

???

Originally posted by @pap

I am computer.

4 Likes

I am a pensioner in receipt of a concessionary rate at St. Marys :lou_lol:

Now that makes me ah…one of a kind Sotonian. :innocent:

Does that make me leader of the house and recipient of another badge?

I like Barry.

6 Likes

Originally posted by @Goatboy

I like Barry.

Nah, I doubt that makes you a minority mate.

Barry is sound. He’s part of what makes Sotonians what it is.

He might well be a belligerent argumentative cunt at times for the sake of being one… :lou_wink_2:

but he’s our belligerent argumentative cunt – and away from any topics of serious debate – he comes across as a likeable bloke.

I am. And so is my wife.

It worked pap.

I knew I’d flush out the right-wing sleeper cell.

Big (tiny-cocked) Bob and CB Saint are now banned.

As for minorities, I’m not a massive fan of PJ Harvey or Super Furry Animals (that’s the band and not particularly hirsute pets).

4 Likes

Originally posted by @saintbletch

As for minorities, I’m not a massive fan of PJ Harvey or Super Furry Animals (that’s the band and not particularly hirsute pets).

Heathen

I also think KRG is a cunt.

Minority or majority view?

Poll please mods… What? Oh,…

His Right Glove is sound Bletch…

it’s the left one I still have reservations over.

1 Like

Majority or minority, it’s accurate.

3 Likes

Don’t be so harsh on yourself! You’re more like the grains of sand that find their way under your foreskin after you’ve been to the beach!! (and don’t ask how they got there Bletch, OK, just assume that they’re there and are very irritating!!)

Thank fuck for that. I 've trying to work out how to spend less time on here

1 Like

…Big Perverted Bob, sitting at home, conjuring images of KRG getting under his foreskin.

Personally, I don’t do that so I hope that makes me a minority on here.

PS Big Perverted Bob, when you imagine getting KRG, sorry sand, under your foreskin, is it just annoying or is it one of those annoying feelings that make the blood flow?

I am not a cunt. I am a reasonable and talented, handsome member the liberal and intellectual elite - It is why I am despised on SWF as they are all unreconstructed ignorant cunts… The question is, does this this make me a minority on Papsweb, or are there other fellow sotonians who, like me, are seriously fucking good humans?

4 Likes

Shame down votes are not seen… rather cowardly no? - I mean, can whoever you are explain the down vote rational… :lou_facepalm_2:

I’ve a SWF stalker who is an aging American based right wing loon who cracks one off over the thought of me in prison showers. Now that’s a fucking minority.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @saintbletch

So reading the threads on here you get a sense of the average Sotonians member*.

But how do you feel you differ from the common positions held on here.

Personally, I’m a bisexual, non-conspiracy theorist which puts me in the Sotonians minority on two fronts.

How are you different from the average Sotonian?

Are you really a non-cospiracy thoerist?

2 Likes

I’ve heard he’s been put up to it.

2 Likes

I think the McCann’s are innocent.

3 Likes