šŸ»šŸ· The Map of šŸ‡²šŸ‡· Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

Just coincidence but always good to rememberā€¦ but maybe a bit mad that this thread just shows we are all a bunch of pissheads

1 Like

Not me, Iā€™m sober now until after Sundayā€™s exertions

2 Likes

Robert, we salute you. And between us all I think we can ensure that your alcohol quota for the weekend does not go unused.

5 Likes

and I am Sober and have been for the last 22 days :lou_angry:

Ands all support his noble cause financially!!

Just a couple of Mojitos for me this evening as I have a session in the parlour tomorrow. Puking on the tattooist is not good form.

1 Like

Right, I am now officially pissedā€¦ and need early night, but am lacking will power and. Moral strength/fibre to re cognise the need for sleep and restā€¦ I am weakā€¦ weak in the presence of beauty as Alison once sangā€¦ and this beer is beautiful :flushed:

4 Likes

I like some sausage with my fat.

I hope that sausage didnā€™t come from a castrated boar or you might fail your Team Sky drug test. Did it come with a Therapeutic Use Exemption?

It is Team Sky youā€™re riding for, isnā€™t it. Any more of that sausage and itā€™ll be Team Die.

1 Like

What are you getting done, @Goatboy?

A life-size portrait of pap.
Shouldnā€™t take long.

3 Likes

Clothed or naked?

1 Like

me or the tattooist?

5 Likes

After a horrificly worde email from our potential venture capital investors that read fvck off and die seems subsequently an intern cut and paste the wrong text.
Took about 5 hours to recover from visions of working stocking shelves in Tesco and finally a clarification of the correct all is ok 2 nminor questions.
I did so well not to drown myself binges Bat man and was ready to sleep without need for prescription meds and booze.
But no. Needed both. Hopefully oblivion Is close As is a trip to UK next week to finalise things.
What fvcked my brain was if the right end had been sent I could have flown today & made it to Lordā€™s.
Cunts

Thatā€™s more like it Phil. Proper fucked.

Oh
Zoldskwa Gorska flavours Polis Vodka in case you wondered

I had no doubt

Hang onā€¦ Polish or polish?

The intern who sent the wrong copy is now looking for a job in McDonaldā€™s luckily my blood pressure was in pre high stage so coped. My geek actually threw up

How was karaoke?

With the one week delay on funding a night at karaoke = ticket to Poland on Wizz Air so Bat man trilogy binge just in case.
Currently 1:38am 36C 36% humidity sitting outdoors dripping