šŸ»šŸ· The Map of šŸ‡²šŸ‡· Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

I canā€™t disagree with this. Every time i walk in a built up area, I feel obliged to stop, talk, feed, water and yes, give them a bit extra to buy a few drinks/drugs/whatever(we do, why shouldnā€™t they be allowed). Itā€™s fucking horrific, but our bought and payed for press donā€™t push the issue. They just get those with a vague memory of society to throw a few quid in and feel better about themselves. Much like the environment.
My comment wasnā€™t about yourself, but the way weā€™ve been led.
Best advice i could ever give you is, take a hammer to your TV. The visual medium is not fit for purposes.
Back on topic, what you drinking? Iā€™m obviously going to guess, a single malt(Ā£10 to whatever charity if iā€™m correct/wrong?).
After the disappointment of the honey rum, iā€™m going to treat myself to a Cartavio xo and thatā€™s fucking stupid considering i have to work tomorrow. That said, throughout my life the one consistent theme does seem to be alcohol and stupidity. I guess iā€™ll stick with what i know :wink:

1 Like

Just back from an evening at the Plough in Sparsholt; as I was driving a single glass of Shiraz was all I could allow myself. Once home, I narrowed my eyes and poured a stiff Manhattan (to quote Vivian Stanshall, for which see below). Not really going to get me pissed, but thatā€™s not the point and itā€™s fucking lovely.

4 Likes

Glengoyne 21 year old Sherry caskedā€¦ jst a wee one, but itā€™s stunning

Charity? MIND would be a good one sir!

1 Like

I found Ale at the pre wedding drinks 2 session.
The walk from the big house to our Big Brother House *20 people sharing) in the snow was interesting downhill & flat mobile so no light.

We have to balance our attack on the remaining 2,300 bottles of Peroni, 6 Hop House 13, 5 Tennents & 19 Buds today with the fact that at 7am weā€™ve got to hit a single track road over the mountains in the snow at 7am tomorrow so our driver can get his flight home.

Oh & domestics update. Wronged GF was dumped at Glasgow airport at 5am yesterday the naughty boy has to wear make up to cover the black eye & bruises from her hitting him for the 5 hour drive.
Priceless.

1 Like

All done.

4 Likes

A true gentleman.

2 Likes

Pissed & this morning was wondering why his bank account is now empty

:lou_wink_2:

3 Likes

Been online buying shit you dont need whilst pissed?

1 Like

Nope nothing to see here.
Highland Reels, a Kaylee or something, Loch Lomond Malt.
5:45 alarm.
Meh

It was a fair deal, seeing as you had to put up with my drunk ranting.

2 Likes

Why only drunk ranting :crazy_face:

1 Like

Itā€™s easier to admit, when i can share the blame with the alcohol :wink:

1 Like

True :+1:

1 Like

Damascus Saint in town.
Pre dinner beer before 2 days of product training.
Nothing could possibly go wrongā€¦

CK Browar sampler menu Doh!

1 Like

2 Likes

Vodka Bar
Battle of other peopleā€™s expense accounts
Cvnts

2 Likes

Belting out Ruby @ karaoke ainā€™t the same in Krakow but Iā€™m on vodka who cares

1 Like

3 Likes

2:30am. Taxi got us home. Knowing the real party is tomorrow.

This was a really bad idea at 1:30am after 8 gallons of Vodka.
But it is another one on the list of yummy Polskie Ales.
At this rate Beltch may get motivated to come for a pub walk.

2 Likes