šŸ»šŸ· The Map of šŸ‡²šŸ‡· Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

There are only two types of anti biotic you canā€™t drink with

Thatā€™s great odds

1 Like

But as you are an ā€œhonoury girlieā€ tonight (wearing your best blouse?), we probably need to know what gay concoctions you will be sipping.

Should you have sex when your missus is on antibiotics?

My answer would be yes. Basically because thatā€™s how Young Adult #1 came into existence.

ā€¦and now sheā€™s a germ free adolescent?

3 Likes

Sheā€™s 23, mate.

Classic case of getting your business done early.

Whoa!

Somethingā€™s wrong with the forum - thereā€™s a tear in the fabric of time as Iā€™ve just received a reply from Kenny sent from the 1970s.

Kenny, gay is no longer pejorative.

Embrace your female side, mate - wear a queer shirt, itā€™s liberating.

Iā€™ll even help you source one in your size (wonā€™t come cheap though - ask the Chipperfields).

But to answer your question - pink gin wearing a nice Ted Baker paisley.

1 Like

I wasnā€™t going to let her age stand in the way of that great pun.

2 Likes

Amoxycillin? Youā€™ll be fine. Can I recommend Steam Town, just over the bridge? Some of my mates are dj-ing there tonight.

Having had a relatively smooth end to my second full week in full charge of a development department, I was genuinely ambivalent about getting any beers in.

However, I would like to point out that this thread made the difference. The beers are in, my fine fellows. Iā€™ll not do the @saintbletch thing and call you all cunts later on, although admittedly, that is sober me talking.

Work tomorrow but I may squeeze a couple of cocktails in this evening.

You have the rest of your life to get shit-facedā€¦make sure youā€™re there to enjoy it. The voice of reason says ā€œdonā€™t drink alcohol whilst taking antibioticsā€.

ā€¦or you could live dangerously.

1 Like

Thatā€™s exactly where Iā€™m heading @Goatboy.

Will I get punched if I ask for Folk songs?

Iā€™ve just looked that up.

The side-effects include:-

may cause mood swings and sudden urges to watch people dogging on towpaths

I think youā€™ve found your drug.

3 Likes

They canā€™t be antibiotics if they are for ā€œprolonged releaseā€ - sounds more like knob-drugsā€¦

1 Like

If thatā€™s what you want.

Tears for Fears and Unity Conflux. Not a bad start.

EDIT: Flock of Seagulls With (Photograph of You) - itā€™s Kennyā€™s time warp again.

1 Like

Ask for New Gold Dream by Simple Minds.

But make sure you donā€™t insult the DJ by accident.

Iā€™m chilling with a bit of music, quite often singing. I donā€™t carry many bad notes but the missus is still not happy with the interference with the TV.

ā€œWhyā€™d you think I bought you headphonesā€, she asks.

ā€œI saw through your subtle plan, Gingeā€, I reply.

ā€œThere was nothing fucking subtle about it!ā€ she exclaims.

Not sure what I love more, the missus or the fact that the South taught her to swear.

4 Likes

Cvnts.
#leavingparty
#karaoke
Became ITK about what is going on in thĆØ world

#weirdshit

Spill while youā€™re still too insensible to do otherwise!

1 Like