šŸ»šŸ· The Map of šŸ‡²šŸ‡· Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

Depends what you were stroking?

TBH

I hope its still friday

Off out. Heading to south London for a friend of a friendā€™s house party. It is fancy dress. Iā€™ve made a small amount of effort. Probably will be slightly pickled later.

Fuck, you still have a cum face? Not married thenā€¦ or is it wankface?

Both :lou_wink_2:

Looking forward to this. Our wine mates are coming over, the line up is

Gusbourne 2010
Chateau Marguet Nv Rose
Hospice de Beaune Meuseult 2010
Chateau Dā€™esclans Whispering Angel
Chateau De la Grille 2007 Chinon
Bibbiano Chianti 2008
Cheval des Andes 2011
Greppone mazzi 2011 (Brunello)

Plus ten courses of tapas

2 Likes

Too lazy to look up each of them, but guess theyā€™re good.

Look forward to your first post tomorrow/ Sunday

:lou_lol:

on the wine tonight. I think I used up all my brain cells this week. Struggling to make a choice about dinner. Didnā€™t get the job I wanted. Lots of wine.

1 Like

You were too good for them @Intiniki

Remember, itā€™s their loss not yours.

Forget that one the next one will be better

:lou_lol:

Thanks @Cobham-Saint I think the reality was I went a bit wrong at the interview. I did use to do the job 2 years ago so I am just about right for them.

1 Like

I may well be soon.

We now have the threat of the Mother-in-law coming for Xmas.

Sheā€™s apparently not going to decide until closer to the dayā€¦i.e the weekend beforeā€¦

itā€™s now Cobham Saint & kids versus Mrs C_S about laying the ground rules i.e. we tell her to tell us now that if sheā€™d like to be fed and watered at the C_S household for a week or so, then all will be ok-ish (families eh?!) - or if she decides right at the last minute it will sow the seeds of dissension and make it a painful experience for us all.

I know it will be the latter, because she is a selfish ****, but I shall report back.

Now I am drinkingā€¦

https://twitter.com/WheresTommyV/status/1060978925151703046?s=19

I too have the mother in law coming for christmas. I nearly killed her last time (she fainted at the dinner table and we had to call an ambulance). Glutton for punishment.

1 Like

If at first you donā€™t succeedā€¦

4 Likes

Worryingly unhungover

I am either still twatted or itā€™s true that good wine doesnā€™t hurt

1 Like

Iā€™m a bit fuzzy this morning. Went to The Dolphin last night to watch The Flying Alexanders. Pubā€™s been done up and is quite pleasant now. Was busy.

It was probably the Glutton in the Xmas dinner that did for her ?

It was the cocktails (now christened The Flatliner).

2 Likes

I was still twatted

Pain.

3 Likes

I am leaving the country to have christmas with my partnerā€™s parents, brother, sister in law and niece. Thankfully all staying separately. Also have his brotherā€™s 50th. Theyā€™re actually quite nice. Is it just a male things re parents in laws?