🍻 Who is slightly pickled on a Friday night?

:beers: Who is slightly pickled on a Friday night?

Just absolutely murdered Tiger Feet at karaoke.
The place FVCKING loved it - had about 10 pissed old farts doing the dance in front of the stage.
It ain’t how you sing it’s what…
OK more free beer.

The Ayatollah came home with a thank you pressie for me today -a growler of 49er and one of old thumper.

She did good

You are truly blessed

I envy you.

Not so sure, I haven’t worked out what she is thanking me for yet and how much it cost

There’s always a cost and usually more than you can afford so just go enjoy the planned weekend. Live now, pay later…

Oh no not again

This week I’ve had one of the most stressful for a loong time. I feel like I’ve been through an emotional wringer…all my human loved ones are well but the one causing the anxiety can’t tell me how he feels. It all comes to a head after the weekend.

I don’t know if tomorrow’s game will be a welcome distraction or add to my angst so tonight I’m rockin’ a LARGE Remy Martin…or two.

Just go for the growler and worry about what she is thanking you for in the morning. You know it makes sense!

I am.

Didn’t drink on train as no time to buy anything but home with a westie on my lap with a g&t.

The bit looking at Dubai dry docks my spiritual home

Or I spent a hell of a lot of time in there.

Ow,

Just Ow.

And why the fuck have I woken up this early.

Luckly I dont think I did anything wrong

48 hours will let me know.

MOTs

Ouch.
And I’m supposed to start again in 6 hours or so.
Krap

Morning! Feel pretty good this morning due to an enforced week off the sauce and flu finally fucking off. Just thought I’d let all you sufferers know!

I am awake and incredibly without fuzziness or hurty head. I am confused though as I’m sure I drank enough to float a battleship yesterday…

I was hooked on SU2C on channel 4 last night. Felt like beers but frankly it did not feel right. Great show, sad and v funny equally and raised a ton of cash.

Beers today then…

Bleeahhh!

I got a late call from an old friend to go to the American Football at Wembley tomorrow as they had a spare ticket.

Friend then informed me that they are getting the 06:30 train to London (it’s a 13:30 KO) and that his (work) boss will be getting the beers in for the journey up! I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry!!