šŸ»šŸ· The Map of šŸ‡²šŸ‡· Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

Just absolutely murdered Tiger Feet at karaoke.
The place FVCKING loved it - had about 10 pissed old farts doing the dance in front of the stage.
It ainā€™t how you sing itā€™s whatā€¦
OK more free beer.

The Ayatollah came home with a thank you pressie for me today -a growler of 49er and one of old thumper.

She did good

2 Likes

You are truly blessed

I envy you.

1 Like

Not so sure, I havenā€™t worked out what she is thanking me for yet and how much it cost

Thereā€™s always a cost and usually more than you can afford so just go enjoy the planned weekend. Live now, pay laterā€¦

1 Like

Oh no not again

1 Like

This week Iā€™ve had one of the most stressful for a loong time. I feel like Iā€™ve been through an emotional wringerā€¦all my human loved ones are well but the one causing the anxiety canā€™t tell me how he feels. It all comes to a head after the weekend.

I donā€™t know if tomorrowā€™s game will be a welcome distraction or add to my angst so tonight Iā€™m rockinā€™ a LARGE Remy Martinā€¦or two.

3 Likes

Just go for the growler and worry about what she is thanking you for in the morning. You know it makes sense!

I am.

2 Likes

Didnā€™t drink on train as no time to buy anything but home with a westie on my lap with a g&t.

2 Likes

The bit looking at Dubai dry docks my spiritual home

Or I spent a hell of a lot of time in there.

1 Like

Ow,

Just Ow.

And why the fuck have I woken up this early.

3 Likes

Luckly I dont think I did anything wrong

48 hours will let me know.

MOTs

1 Like

Ouch.
And Iā€™m supposed to start again in 6 hours or so.
Krap

Morning! Feel pretty good this morning due to an enforced week off the sauce and flu finally fucking off. Just thought Iā€™d let all you sufferers know!

2 Likes

I am awake and incredibly without fuzziness or hurty head. I am confused though as Iā€™m sure I drank enough to float a battleship yesterdayā€¦

I was hooked on SU2C on channel 4 last night. Felt like beers but frankly it did not feel right. Great show, sad and v funny equally and raised a ton of cash.

Beers today thenā€¦

Bleeahhh!

I got a late call from an old friend to go to the American Football at Wembley tomorrow as they had a spare ticket.

Friend then informed me that they are getting the 06:30 train to London (itā€™s a 13:30 KO) and that his (work) boss will be getting the beers in for the journey up! I didnā€™t know whether to laugh or cry!!

2 Likes