šŸ»šŸ· The Map of šŸ‡²šŸ‡· Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

Wasnā€™t Bulgarian wine also held in high esteem by the Romans?
Weā€™ve been misled for a long time, about the quality of product from old Eastern Europe and Middle East countries. Compared to French(or even Spanish) wine, thereā€™s some great bargains to be had.

1 Like

I have a few bottle of Chateau Musar cab Sauv 2004 ā€¦ which should be perfect in a few more yearsā€¦ it is indeed excellent and would probably be considered if not Grand Crus then certainly second cru if it were French and cost inexcess of if Ā£100 a bottle when bottledā€¦ itā€™s expensive enough at around Ā£30

But is it a great wine! :blush:

3 Likes

I tried a bit of Lebanese in the Ivory Coast

She was very nice.

3 Likes

@PhilippineSaint enjoyed that so much he wrote a song about it for Chrispy Burger

Jeez this stuff is $100 a bottle at Duty Free here

This was always my favourite when I used to travel to Syria. Prefer it to the Reserve Du Couvant if I am honest

http://www.chateauksara.com/en/our-selection/#wb4

1 Like

It really was touch and go between Ksara and Kefraya. I found the Ksara just a bit more Cab Sav and this a bit more Merlot to my palate but both great wines with a steak.

http://www.chateaukefraya.com/en/kefraya

Friday night report: I had a long chat with the lesbian Iā€™m in love with and she apologised for kissing me and I apologised for being in love with her and we agreed to be friends and I went home and had a lovely long cry about it over a bottle of wine and now Iā€™ve decided Iā€™m too old for falling in love with people and Iā€™m dedicating my life to wanking.

8 Likes

You could work offshore with an attitude like that :lou_lol:

5 Likes

*not sure if ā€œwork offshoreā€ is prison lingoā€¦

more of a Betty Ford clinic but they pay you.

2 Likes

That genuinely provoked considerable LOLling.

1 Like

Cheers Phil, i shall try some of both, as never had any before.

1 Like

Sex with someone you love.

1 Like

I honestly canā€™t even claim that, unfortunately. But at least sex with someone I consider an equal.

I love you dinger.

1 Like

Likewise in a manly gruff chest bumping / man hugs sort of way

:lou_is_a_flirt:

1 Like

I suppose a thread about booze and getting shit faced would inevitably lead to the events associated with getting naked and ā€˜hiding the sausageā€™ / tipping the velvet (in the Zimmerman haters futile lesbian love quest)

Thanks chaps.

Iā€™ll keep you up to speed with the wanking.

6 Likes

Just to tie up 2 posts from earlier, the only Lebanese I know is also a lesbian. So despite fancying her for years, I got nowhere and I even like her new wife.

3 Likes

Kleenex are apparently stopping selling ā€œMan Sizeā€ tissues shortly. Best Buy some in if neededā€¦

Indeed.