🍻🍷 The Map of 🇲🇷 Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

I fell in love with Courtney Barnett before I knew she was a lesbian and now it’s too late.

2 Likes

Role 112?

Cubes

Cunts

She looks pleased pulling you…a pint

:wink:

1 Like

Sat in the Malaysian Airlines Lounge in Heathrow with the mother of all hangovers all thanks to Vibrant Forest. The washrooms are now off limits - I even offended myself.

Just want to get on the plane so I can go back to sleep

2 Likes

She’s trying not to laugh at his shirt.

2 Likes

Saturday afternoon and evening spent in London with friends down from Worksop. Beers in St Christophers place, Marylebone high st, Great Portland St, followed by wine and tapas and then more beers. Quality.

Ouch.

I remember posting the photo but not the other posts.

Cheap Punk IPA in Wetherspoons. Who thought that was a good idea?

Ooh. Even more craft beers.
Just about to try this one

Don’t get all excited that is Mrs D_P’s leg. Her 1st appearance on here
:wink:
And just for @saintbletch 80p a bottle

1 Like

Ooh not bad at all. Not quite creamy enough to be a bottled London Pride but very drinkable

So you’d rather buy beer than a new pair of trousers for Mrs D_P that hasn’t been eaten by moths?

Cob you innocent.
You have no idea how much those moths cost:lou_facepalm_2:

2 Likes

Epic reply. :joy:
Except SHE bought them last week no wonder the budget didn’t have enough cash in it to outsource the bloody ironing…

1 Like

It’s 1am.
We had beer & vodka.
I’m being taken to go foraging for wild mushrooms in 5 hours.
Magic

She wont be ironing them either

They have holes in them

For some un-apparent reason a bottle of Drambui got drunk yesterday evening and now my head hurts.

2 Likes

For the unittiated you have to get up at daybreak to collect magic mushrooms.

The grassy banks of Newport Tech colllege was always loaded with them

1 Like

I got a lecture about that. From an incredibly hungover Mrs D_P who managed a bottle of Montepulciano, the remains of some scotch, some of my Zolodska Gorska vodka and at 2am thought it a good idea to open a cheap Polish brandy bottle of brandy with a 6am foraging start time
My efforts?

Found about 6 of them all I could think of was finding some bacon and eggs to go with. Apparently here they just dry them for cooking use in soups and pirogi
I moaned a lot about that

3 Likes

Oooh.
Zywiec is the #1 beer in Poland. Back in June I reported they had entered the cradmft beer market with a decent IPA (tomorrow’s treat).
Today I tried their Biale (white,) beer (actually wheat beer I blame google)

It is WONDERFUL.
End of. I’m not a huge fan of them but this knocks it outta the park on a warm evening. Light, refreshing and exactly enough gas in it.
11 out of 10.