🍻🍷 The Map of 🇲🇷 Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

Going out out. In town! Je suis going to be fucked up.

2 Likes

Cunts

1 Like

Guys - thanks for the creative reasons for skipping the Uni visit. Can always rely on the Sotonians Brains Trust. As per usual none of them will work. Keep up the good work chaps.

Even the fact Teenage Mutant skipped college to spend the day at Wireless in Finsbury Park with his mates* and will be knackered tomorrow morning is not a valid excuse- so I have been firmly instructed.

• there’s a one day sickness epidemic apparently
1 Like

Already?
Good work🍷

1 Like

Canterbury is it?
Historical place full of students and tourists.
Get his stuff done early and you’ll have no problem finding a pub with lots of screens and pissed people.
Get the train and enjoy.

2 Likes

Wife. “I’ve got a Dr’s appointment at 6pm tomorrow (3pm UK) down on beach road. Can you come with me?”
Me “Sure that’s perfect for me”
Her “Perfect, why?”
Me “You can drop me at The Red Lion for Happy Hour on the way & I can drinkLondon Pride on draught while watching the game, pick me up on the way home”

So, I’m not drinking tonight, we don’t have any straws in the place & I used the ice cubes as an ice pack or I’ll be singing karaoke like Jon Anderson for a year or two.
Sofa is annoyingly about 6 inches too short.
Guess I may have to iron my lucky shirt myself in the morning

2 Likes

See one of the footie threads - can’t remember which one but it’s all Mrs Ags fault

2 Likes

4:45 alarm. Sooooo how much rum will help me sleep but not be a right grump at 4:45am (i will always be in a bad mood in the mornings)

2 Likes

Having a few pre-flight beers myself.

We’re both going to be walking through airports like zombies. I don’t think alcohol makes much of a difference in that determination.

2 Likes

Dilemma- I suspect this is more of a philosophical question in that too much rum will support great sleep yet bastard of a day… too little and it will be a night of miserable sleep, and a miserable day… finding that balance requires eating quinoa and shit like that

The big question I am pondering with less and less sobriety. Do I wear England related garments on the flight?

The upside is showing a bit of faith in your team. The downside is landing a loser.

I will leave it to Sotonians and abide by the vote.

Should I wear something England related on the flight?

• Yes, it’s a great show of faith
  • Yes, I want you to suffer, you bastard.
  • Don’t risk it @pap. Remember. This Is England.
  • No. You’ll only spill the airline meal on its glorious whiteness, and further stain the special relationship.

0 voters

1 Like

I dont feel remotely guilty

2 Likes

Has anyone wondered what common language the Belgians use?

In my experience it’s English.

1 Like

Esperanto?

1 Like

Frikadella sausage

1 Like

They use that FVCKING Bieber song?

At least you lucky office based dudes didn’t have to get up at 6, drive to Bridport, walk and climb (with camera gear) about 3 miles up Thorncombe Beacon, AKA a big fucking steep hill. For a pointless shoot about Yeovil Town pre season training which sky won’t run anyway. I was almost crawling up the last 50m, which was kinda embarrassing

3 Likes

This is why we need downvotes!!!

And…?