😆 When I Saw This I Laughed Or At Least I Smiled Or At Least I Wasn't Bored

:laughing: When I Saw This I Laughed Or At Least I Smiled Or At Least I Wasn't Bored

Seems Pap has declared Christmas officially open, so have some of this.

Cat or Crow?

Less laughed/smiled, more touched by the nice way he did this.

:broken_heart:

Two cannibals were eating a clown – one said to the other: “Does he taste funny to you?"

Tommy Cooper

Pilfered from Facebook.

One for @PhilippineSaint

Does not happen in our house. Just want to ensure that these stereotypes are challenged.
My partner will have a list of things he needs to do. None of them from me.

Sotonians Xmas jumper for the Xmas match?

Halloween one liners:

Jimmy Carr - “It’s actually easy to tell if your house is haunted. It isn’t. Grow up.”

Tim Vine - “So I saw this bloke who was a cross between an ostrich and a serial killer. He was always burying other people’s heads in the sand.”

Milton Jones - “I was walking along today and on the road I saw a small baby ghost. Although thinking about it, it might have been a handkerchief.”

Mike Birbiglia - “Halloween is the one day of the year when it’s ok to ask ‘what are you?’”

Tony Cowards - “The best way to annoy Count Dracula? Make him a little cross.”

Maura Quint - “For Halloween, I’m dressing up as my potential and getting wasted.”

Robin Williams - “If it’s the Psychic Network, why do they need a phone number?”

Kristen Schaal - “I often wonder, if you were to send a werewolf to the moon, would he be a werewolf permanently?”

Chris Dugdale - “How many people here are psychic? Raise my hand.”

Tim Vine - “I have spent the afternoon re-arranging the furniture in Dracula’s house… I was doing a bit of Fang-Shui.”

Maura Quint - “Halloween used to be the holiday where you went out of your way to be scared but now we just call that reading the news.”

Oh shit better tell the Southern states of the US of A that the whole Mexican Gulf oilfield workers are going to hell

Including the women.

The wife told me to move to the middle of the bed and we could stay there:lou_eyes_to_sky:

And she’s asleep on my half

No he has good spatial awarness