😆 When I Saw This I Laughed Or At Least I Smiled Or At Least I Wasn't Bored

As we dont get Pumpkins locally down here

5 Likes

Looking at image PS, I find i’m simultaneously hungry, scared and weirdly aroused :hushed:

2 Likes

Ok sorry, it’s kinda dumb, but cleverly contstructed. It just makes me laugh!

Soz :neutral_face:

I can’t explain how I find it so funny.

Just funny

Yet another one

My personal fave, cracks me up :lou_smiley:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/iamsimonyoung/status/1047944181698760704

3 Likes

I really like them :grinning:

The cynics could say they are just writing songs that chime with young people and dissaffection with politics. I don’t get that.

They’re from Bristol, more specifically Stokes Croft. It’s the last knockings of a properly artistic, creative and independant area of a major city. Google search “The Stoke Croft Riots” a fucking ridiculous event where the police went in heavy handed, closed off roads and clubbed people with batons. There’s a really good Arts Centre which is well funded and the hub of the area. The landlords are looking to sell it off as student flats.

For context I’ve filmed for European TV companies and Japanese who love the eccentricity and, let’s face it Banksy murals. Still, another block of flats. Sorry for the rant

2 Likes

All right my luvver?

Should be “reet” mate. I’ve gone all native here.

Shit, you found me out

:lou_wink_2:

To be honest it’s not too far from a broad ‘amp shire accent.

This is true, I once made the mistake of confusing a Devon and Cornish accent :open_mouth:

Which is a lynching offence here. Luckily I didn’t say they all sound like farmers, which I was thinking :wink:

1 Like

3 Likes

7 Likes

someone in science land has a good sense of humour.

''When you feel a sneeze building up but it doesn’t seem to want to come out, you may have heard the advice to look into a light. The idea is that it’s supposed to trigger a reflex that makes you sneeze, and it turns out this happens to be based more in science than urban legend.

Seventeen to 35 percent of the population is estimated to be prone to the photic sneeze reflex (PSR), also known as—no joke—ACHOO (autosomal dominant compulsive helio-ophthalmic outbursts of sneezing) syndrome. PSR is reflexive sneezing set off by light, especially light from the sun.’’

2 Likes

I used to get that a lot when I sat on a beach all day.
Eventually went to a Doctor about it.
He said I had Sat all day light fever

1 Like