šŸ˜† When I Saw This I Laughed Or At Least I Smiled Or At Least I Wasn't Bored

Real life story. I ask the missus to pick me four beers up on her errands this evening. A short while after she returned, I visited the kitchen to retrieve one quarter of my refrigerating bounty.

The beers are there, stood proudly on their own shelf, unchallenged, but something is awry.

Iā€™m just about to depart the kitchen silently when I suddenly turn on my heels. and say ā€œI know what youā€™ve done, Gingeā€.

I know Iā€™m right immediately. The sight of a pale red headed woman going all red through blushing is not one you forget, and not one that happens for no reason.

Recovering somewhat, she says ā€œWhat?ā€.

ā€œYou have bought more beers than are advertised in the fridge, and have concealed the rest of them from meā€.

ā€œThey were on offer. Ten for Ā£7.50.ā€, she protests, adding ā€œbesides, if they were in the fridge, youā€™d just drink all of them. On a school nightā€.

This is not true. Iā€™d probably only have done eight or nine :slight_smile:

The surplus beers remain concealed.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/madmantx/status/1042111012789313536?s=19
Funny and not funny at the same time.

2 Likes

I know this is pure click bait but it made me laugh

1 Like

As did this user review of the new Predators movie (warning, contains spoilers, at least they would be spoilers if you havenā€™t watched any of the trailers)

I was born in 87, saw Predator as a kid and became a fanatic. Then Predator 2 came out and I was happy with it. It had the same vibe and was very entertaining. I played Alien vs Predator in that huge arcade box version at my local Ames as my parents would pick up groceries. My grandpa and I even bought the Predator action figure and setup GI Joes hanging upside down from the trees in my backyard. Here we are decades later and I went to see this yesterday. Iā€™ve never taken time to review a movie on here whether I liked a movie or not but today, I signed up an imdb profile simply to write this review. This was simply the worst movie I have ever seen in the theater. The CGI was awful, the story was atrocious, the jokes were written for 7 year olds but the gore was for adults. WHO IS THIS MOVIE FOR!? It caters to no crowd well. I was 100% upset this didnā€™t go straight to the scifi channel alongside Arachnophobia. It was so bad, at the end when they introduce Predators gift to man, The Predator Killer as they named it, I fully expected Arnold Schwarzenegger to step out as a Terminator. Thatā€™s how awful this movie was. That was actually a plausible ending to me considering how bad the rest was. AND the actual ending WAS WORSE.

Iā€™ve done lots of them but fortunately BEFORE the ā€œtourist explosionā€ā€¦certainly wouldnā€™t do a lot of them again.

Mind you, you can still strike it lucky and go relatively unhinderedā€¦this in Sept 2015ā€¦

2 Likes

What is this ā€˜sexā€™ thing it mentions?

1 Like

Is that you in the photo?

2 Likes

Prick!

ā€¦it is uncomfortably close :disappointed:

5 Likes

I rest easy knowing I resemble none of the above.

They didnā€™t list ā€œGeriatric Twat Who Thinks heā€™s a Musical Spongeā€

1 Like

More kitchen amusement. Ginge got back ten minutes ago. I swan in and ask whatā€™s for dinner.

ā€œHunterā€™s chickenā€, she says.

ā€œDid you hunt this chicken?ā€, I asked.

ā€œI hunted for it in TESCOā€, she replies.

ā€œTechnically, thatā€™s just foraging. In a place where they make it easy to forageā€. Got her.

ā€œHave you been down the Deysbrook Road TESCO lately? Itā€™s getting as bad as the Breck Road ASDA. Iā€™d say itā€™s definitely in the hunting categoryā€.

Deflated, I have no further will to disagree. Iā€™ve been to the Breck Road ASDA, and though I sit here shamed and defeated in the dirty man cave, the silver lining is that Iā€™m not there now.

If her account is even half true, she did well to escape with her life and meals for the next two nights.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Ffs_OMG/status/1042461201769398273

2 Likes
3 Likes

I was in Warrington yesterday, as close as I need to get to Liverpool- when the sat nav failed I saw places I donā€™t want to see in a car or sober - or both tbf.

I know they have Jesus in the squad but a God team?

City midfielder Bernardo Silva: "We have to focus on a poor first half when we werenā€™t at our best. We didnā€™t play with our usual intensity. We were not good enough tonight. It is what it is. We have to go after the next game.

ā€œWe are not favourites. We have a god team and will try to do better than last season.ā€

https://twitter.com/realmadchester/status/1042477366348587008

1 Like

Epic.

https://twitter.com/DanielHarris/status/1042874004254728193?s=19

Well this Frog likes my taste in music

3 Likes

Why tho? :disappointed::face_vomiting::disappointed::face_vomiting::disappointed::face_vomiting:

1 Like

Surely heā€™s more in favour of the withdrawal method? Fucking hypocrite.

4 Likes

Well played