šŸ˜† When I Saw This I Laughed Or At Least I Smiled Or At Least I Wasn't Bored

peppa

6 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like

I saw that on Facebook. I didnā€™t like it. Children shouldnā€™t be taught things like that for adults amusement. Itā€™s not for her amusement as she wouldnā€™t know what it means. Itā€™s makes me angry to see stuff like this.

A new sport for @saintbletch??

2 Likes

That picture is a terrible example. The explanation states ā€œwhileā€.
Correct me if iā€™m wrong, but he appears to be doing nothing but ironing. Maybe enjoying the view as well(is that dangerous?).

Edit: Looks an expensive hobby as well. Just how many extension leads does he own?

1 Like

Wow. :joy:
I get England Cricket AND Golf into one classic post

1 Like

Has this been posted on here before? If it has, then apologies for the repetition. If not, then it fucking should have been.

9 Likes

I so want this to be me when it is ā€œthatā€ time of life.
Well played lads.

3 Likes

That is the soundtrack to my life

:rofl:

2 Likes

What an idiot.
Iā€™m sure we will get the I didnā€™t know the law bullshit in the Fail when he gets jailed

Dubai tourist racks up Ā£36k in speeding fines in rented supercar - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-45085991

1 Like

3 Likes

I ā€œlikedā€ that Phil as I think itā€™s funnyā€¦but cruel. If I think itā€™s ā€œcruelā€ why did I ā€œlikeā€ itā€¦would I like it if that trick was played on me?
It wouldnā€™t be played on me cuz Iā€™d never go on a roller coasterā€¦thatā€™s why I liked it. :lou_wink:

Bit techy.

It should be noted that no ethically-trained software engineer would ever consent to write a DestroyBaghdad procedure. Basic professional ethics would instead require him to write a DestroyCity procedure, to which Baghdad could be given as a parameter.
Nathaniel Borenstein

3 Likes

Pilfered from LinkedIn.

3 Likes

From the BBC

Nottingham Forest 1-0 West Brom

Things arenā€™t looking great for West Brom at the moment.

Itā€™s terms of creativity, theyā€™ve shown less spark than that old light bulb in your Nanā€™s spare room that she keeps forgetting to change.

1 Like

I watched the first half and it was a good game. Forest played some stuff.

West Brom have just equalised with their first shot on target.

And theyā€™ve just hit the woodwork twice as I turn back over

Danny Fox is playing LB for forest. Iā€™ll surprised heā€™s still at this level.