😆 When I Saw This I Laughed Or At Least I Smiled Or At Least I Wasn't Bored

https://twitter.com/AwardsDarwin/status/1020747062739169280

5 Likes

Well sniggered a bit…then again I am only 13

2 Likes

I’ve been living in Moldova since June, and there are all these billboards with adverts for Orange (The phone company) to do with the World Cup. Not being able to speak Romanian my likewise 13 year old sense of humour thought it was hilarious that they all had the word minge on them in big letters. Especially as a lot had attractive women on them. Turns out minge is the Romanian word for ball, so not as exciting as I thought.

3 Likes

Talk about the perfect storm of material.
Live in UAE so have to Qatar bash - tick
Experienced airline chaos - tick

Oops
Cabin crew disarm all doors and cross check
Fail

https://twitter.com/FlightAlerts777/status/1023994058941915136?s=19

The daughter who works for Qatar Airways say’s it wasn’t her and the Indian steward who did it has already been sacked.

1 Like

I like Riley’s style

5 Likes

Simple, elegant, an echo of classic Scandinavian minimalism.

3 Likes

Who the fvck would want to steal a Shark?

3 Likes

New fave

6 Likes

Did you see this in The Guardian the other day?

3 Likes

I didn’t see that.

I’ve seen most of these though, just through following the page on Twitter.

I love them, would genuinely consider getting a couple printed for my man cave (if our sodding move ever actually happens :rage::rage::rage:)

1 Like

I need a lawyer & medi-vac
Mrs D_P’s best pal has a bad toothache. She went to the Dentist. He XRayed the tooth saw a problem that could be a medical issue.
He booked her in for an emergency MRI tomorrow.
The girls are concerned.
I then said.

“To be honest, this was always going to happen. You’re a friend of Mrs D_P so clearly you need your head examined”

What time’s the next Ryanair flight?

For posterity.

4 Likes

‘‘Saints hit back to claim draw’’? I thought we won, fucking fake news everywhere these days.

5 Likes

Truly bizarre

1 Like

Kick stand and deliver?
Goody two-stroke shoes?
Pull up to the bumper (on your scooter)*

* sorry about the last one but I felt I should change the song title otherwise it didn’t seem to work.

1 Like

I’m not sure what the story is behind this picture. It could easily have been set up for comic effect, but it amused me nonetheless.