😆 When I Saw This I Laughed Or At Least I Smiled Or At Least I Wasn't Bored

2 Likes
5 Likes

Hey, @BTripz weren’t you moaning the other day that Sports Direct had sold out of XL Saints tops (the ones on special)?

Did I say mine turned up - very comfy it is too…

:lou_wink_2:

1 Like

My “S” top turned up today (the only size left when I ordered), I either go on a crash diet and a bone restructuring or I take it back and swap it for a XXL one :blush:

2 Likes

I’ve amassed quite a collection of tops over the years. The one thing I’ve noticed is they’re all made of material that shrinks with time.

I’ve some from the ‘80s that I distinctly remember we’re definitely plus-sized. Clearly they’ve shrunk as I can’t get them on now

Bastard football club ripping off the fans…

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

2 Likes

2 Likes

My parents forgot me in Bristol zoo when I was 9 years old,
They were half way home in the Commer van before they realised I wasnt there.

From my perspective I never new they had left and then come back.

Until they told me.

2 Likes

They KNEW…just had a pang of conscience half way home and went back against their better judgement. :lou_lol:

2 Likes

The new infant @Cobham-Saint was left outside the old International Stores in Hythe while my proud mother did her shopping and headed home.

My gran popped round to see her and asked where I was…still there an hour or so later soundly asleep.

There were times as a hormonal teenager that I wished I’d been abducted by a circus or band of itinerant roving musicians

1 Like

And here I was throwing away my England 2006 T Shirt souvenir, my 2003 Cup Final Tee Shirt as well, because they now look like tents on me…

Even my Sash shirt fits me AND Mrs D_P snuggly these days :sunglasses:

1 Like

2 Likes

A line from The Thick Of It…

If he hears you saying that he’ll fuck you harder than Ron Jeremy - and with less warmth.

Now I know the name but just cant put a face to it

You’re probably more familiar with another part of his anatomy as he’s almost certainly on your offshore hard disk.

Drive dear heart Drive

The only thing I still have on a disk (floppy) is a picture of a big titted ebony female and here female friend.

I will have it discarded with. Me when I have to go.

1 Like

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/TwatBibIe/status/1021872586542776320

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/TwatBibIe/status/1021762037913972736

1 Like