šŸ˜† When I Saw This I Laughed Or At Least I Smiled Or At Least I Wasn't Bored

7 Likes

There are not enough facepalms for this from FIFA

After fooling the world with his fake 'Shed' restaurant, @Oobahs is back with another plan ā€” to infiltrate Paris Fashion Week.

Georgio Peviani partied with A-Listers and sold his denim to Milan's most exclusive buyers. But does he actually exist? pic.twitter.com/67OvQoTlf1

ā€” VICE UK (@VICEUK) June 25, 2018
1 Like

1 Like
5 Likes

It did not work

3 Likes

2 Likes

@Fowllyd can you make sense of this sentence please, itā€™s very confusing

Britainā€™s Jay Clarke says it is ā€œmore of a surpriseā€ when he does not receive racially abusive messages on Twitter following a defeat than when he does.

From https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/44625672, sad what people on Twitter think is acceptableā€¦

Could maybe do with a little punctuation to separate the clauses, but I thought it perfectly comprehensible.

1 Like

Pretty sure everyone has at some time or another seen those memes that show that The Simpsons had fortold just about everything that was happening in this present day, even including the image of Trump, the Saudi King and the glowing orb.
Well.
Seems they did it for football back in 1997 by showing a World Cup final.
Between

Mexico & Portugalā€¦
You can even see Ronaldo diving before the kick off!

:poop:

Iā€™ll interpret @Fowllydā€™s reply for you, @BTripz.

He thinks youā€™re a twat.

Youā€™re projecting again @saintbletch, you think @Fowllyd thinks Iā€™m a twat because you think Iā€™m a twat, when in fact @Fowllyd just thinkā€™s Iā€™m stoopid*

*I am

1 Like

Can tell that Hants Cricket isnā€™t going well, Tripsy is floating all over proper threads today

@BTripz is desperately looking for more posts to merge / move.

Merging and splitting threads is like crack cocaine to moderators.

Once youā€™ve had a little sniff, you just want more.

3 Likes

And that is probably the only time in his life he has something in common with Maradona

Nope, weā€™re both short, fat and ugly.

1 Like