⚽ Week 3's other games

I got to tell you all that Pottechino has got a new suit to go with the new hair. He’s looking fine. He’s like Jose when he first arrived here. I used to wear my coat collar up like mourinho did. I wanted to be like him. Now look at him. A greying, dour, miserable cunt. Hang on…

1 Like

Is it racist to say that Danny Rose looks like Childish Gambino?

0-3

Oh dear jose

1 Like

Beauty beats the beast. He beat him round the head with his beautiful dong.

1 Like

He’s got to go, hasn’t he, Mourinho? Although I love to see him suffer, the cunt. But I’d love it more if he just went away forever.

His post match looking longingly at the crowd, applauding with a tear in his eye all points to an exit. It’s on the cards. Wherever he goes people end up hating him. You only have to look at him over the past couple of years…hes a fucking misery. Imagine having him as your boss. Awful. I feel for him a bit. He used to be great. He was funny and stylish. He reminded me of me at that age. The world at your feet. Lovely coat. Twinkly eyes. And then came the bits of grey in the beard. Same as me. Distinguished. Like George Clooney. Handsome. And now its all gone wrong.

1 Like

Maybe he could get a job translating Baz for us ?

I don’t want to be out of order but what is wrong with Harry Kane? He is able to say simple words but sounds like he struggles with everyday life. I hate listening to him. I can’t stand Carragher either just because his teeth seem to get in the way of any words he wants to say. He’s like John Bishop in that way.

Jose talking shit in post match interview.

Carragher and Neville have been scathing of the man Utd defence. Neville says he doesn’t even think there’s a back 4 there at all. Carragher says he feels sorry for Lindehoff because he’s out of his depth and shouldn’t be playing at this level.

Just seen Jose on the news and he said something enigmatic like goals scored are vitamins and goals conceded are like a dose of fatigue and that they finished the first half the better team but conceded and that gave them fatigue.

WTF?

Baz probably wrote the script

:lou_wink_2:

Come on… that’s fair enough and simple to understand. English is his second(or 5/6th) language so cut him some slack. It’s the same as when Cantona spoke about the sardines. It was clear what he was saying but people had to act all confused for some reason. Just like you’re doing here. The vitamins that he’s referring to is confidence. Scoring goals brings confidence. Conceding a goal causes fatigue… …it saps energy, it takes it out of you, you lose impetus. He claims they were the better first half team but as soon as they conceded the fatigue set in…they lost impetus.

In fact it’s more impressive that he’d try and explain it like that given that it’s not his native tongue.

Were they the better team in the first half - I didn’t watch the match?

That’s what I couldn’t reconcile.

From your rantings on here and your rantings about Neville and Carragher’s rantings I assumed they were shite and that no catching a dose or taking a vitamin would have made a difference.

I assumed the shit you were ranting about him saying was the defence of his team and saying they were the better team in the first half.

Help me reconcile it - just don’t rant any more, it makes you so disarticulate.

Utd were the better team in the first half and should have been at least 2 up but werent

1 Like

Ah, I thought you were claiming that you couldn’t understand what he was saying. If you’re saying that you did understand it and that it’s shit, then that;s different and I agree. You are forgiven and may apologise in your own time.

What is shit about what he said?

Given that it’s not his mother-tongue, he’s hardly non-articulate.

I can’t remember what he was saying now. I’ve had some wine and whiskey. I’m now eating cheese. Not in a sophisticated way, but just chunks of Pilgrims choice in a bowl.

1 Like

1 Like