:pl: ⚽ Week 23 / 24 other games

Screamer from JRod. 0-2.

4 Likes

The best thing from last nights result West Ham are only out the bottom 2 on goal difference.

Don’t get excited. There’s more chance of my wife going down than West Ham. :angry:

1 Like

Anyone have mane as triple captain?

No, but I do have Jimenez :slight_smile:

Wolves 1 - 1 Liverpool

1 Like

Fucking hate Liverpool, been under the cosh for 20 minutes then get a break away and score

Wolves 1 - 2 Liverpool

Anyone got Firmino as triple captain? :lou_sunglasses:

1 Like

You’re worse than @Barry-Sanchez in being a closet Liverpool fan

I need to get some points from somewhere :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It does keep Wolves within reach and give me 3 Superbru points :slight_smile:

I disliked them long before you did, this modern phenomenon of Saints fans hating Liverpool due to us selling players to them is frankly pathetic, like when our fans say McCarthief or Wet Spam, its clappereqsue.

Mane likely injured for our game. Just need 6 more please :pray:

1 Like

I’ve disliked Liverpool longer than anyone.

Its the cling on glory days trippers who vote tory don’t live in the City I hate, the scouse fans? No, they’re supporting their local team, the others (adults not kids) are opportunist parasites.
The fans up here have been reserved strangely, its strange as they’re as I’ve said before the only top top quality team in the League and they’ll break all the records this season.
I’ll never tell them that though.

I don’t think you were born when I started not liking Liverpool, early 80s and they were winning everything and their fans were more entitled than they are now (if that is possible). That was when…

I disliked Liverpool before the early 1980s