UKIPocalypse?

Taking a leaf out of Corbyn’s book then.

You only like Theresa May because she looks like an older version of you in drag, @chertsey-saint

1 Like

You only like Jezza because he looks like Tony Benn on a bad day at Greenham Common :lou_sunglasses:

1 Like

They’ll win Stoke

We’ll see. He’s getting tremendous shite at the moment because he can’t even name the six towns of Stoke. I think the people there will see him for what he is; a thick opportunist with just enough brains to be dangerous.

there was a thing in the Current Bun this morning complaining cos labour have called a Fatwa on any Musloids who vote i.e. Liberal in the Stoke Election, cos it would dilute the Non-Racist Vote Demographic. Or something. I only glanced on my way to Dear Deidre section.

True story - friend of a friend did a photo-shoot for the Dear Deirdre thing in the sun. Is was the usual kind of thing, topless, in bed with a bird who is just in her bra, then a few kissing style shots and a few that look like they had an argument, him with his head in his hands on the end of the bed, her looking pissed off, you know, usual family life.

They don’t know what the story will be when they do the shoot so just try and cover a bit of everything. As a model, he is pretty much a slave and signs over the image rights to his soul/the photos for £200, a small bag of coke and a chance of pulling the female model. Anyway… The shots they chose for him was one of the in bed kissing ones and then him with head in his hands and her looking pissed off, then close up on him with a sad face. The story was premature ejaculation and it went national.

To make things worse, the company that own the images don’t just stop with flogging them to the sun. The pics went global and his sad little semi-naked self could be found adverting everything from the dangers of STIs to having a floppy cock, from Reading to Rio and everywhere in between. His dreams came true, he became famous!

5 Likes

Ukip leader and Stoke by-election candidate Paul Nuttall has failed to turn up for a hustings just a week before the vote, amid ongoing controversy over claims surrounding the Hillsborough disaster.

Ukip MEP Patrick O’Flynn appeared to stand in for Mr Nuttall alongside the other candidates, which include Labour’s Gareth Snell, Conservative Jack Brereton and Lib Dem Zulfiqar Ali.

The Independent understands Ukip headquarters were unaware of Mr Nuttall’s absence at the event.

In a statement, Ukip said: "Mr Nuttall is taking part in this evening’s BBC Radio Stoke hustings, and is, has been and will continue to be talking to media and the people of Stoke Central.

Nailed on, @lord-duckhunter

It just gets worse for Nuttall.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/18/paul-nuttall-under-pressure-over-claims-he-served-on-charity-board

Hillsborough: lied

Charity: lied

Doctorate: lied

Pro footballer: lied

But not to worry kippers, it’s all a smear campaign :lou_facepalm_2:

4 Likes

We know he lied about losing close personal friends at Hillsborough. There’s a suspicion that he wasn’t there at all. Apparently the authorities had the names of all the boys at the ground for counselling purposes. His name was not on that list. Also, old school friends and/or associates have claimed it’s the first they’ve heard of it.

If his claim of being there turns out to be false, then he’s finished, especially on a personal level in Liverpool. It’s a hugely emotive issue. You don’t joke about it, you don’t laugh about it, you don’t buy the Sun because of what they said about it and you certainly don’t use an event that wrecked thousands of lives and demonised your hometown for personal political gain.

1 Like
2 Likes

Still as confident, @lord-duckhunter ?

I didn’t think UKIP had a hope then. In each and every Northern by-election we’ve had the media stoking up the existential threat to Labour’s heartland from this increasingly defunct party. With the revelations of all the mendacity, I don’t think he has a hope in Stoke.

At this point, I would be entirely unsurprised if we got conclusive proof he was never at Hillsborough before the poll takes place, but to be quite frank, he’s stitched himself up enough already.

His lies seem to be putting undue pressure on other people.

“One Ukip insider said he could understand why Stuart Monkcom and Adam Heatherington may have felt the need to resign because anyone publicly associated with Ukip in Liverpool has been under huge pressure since the controversy about Paul Nuttall’s Hillsborough claims erupted. The insider said:”

Understandable from these two. I’d imagine they would get lynched if they tried to defend his lies about Hillsborough.

Surely ukip need to get rid of this liability.

1 Like

Well, despite our disagreements on many issues, one thing I will say for @lord-duckhunter is that the man has always stuck up for Liverpool and the 96 in general. He’ll know why these people have resigned.

In a statement, Mr Monkcom said: "Although the timing of our resignations is unfortunate in light of upcoming elections both Adam and I wish to make it clear where the painful subject of Hillsborough is concerned, with closure not yet in sight, this unprofessional approach and crass insensitivity from high-profile people closely within and without Ukip is upsetting and intolerable. “We identify most strongly with all the good people of Liverpool and most importantly the families of the Hillsborough victims, who have fought so long and hard for justice in their condemnation of the way Ukip has handled these issues and have resigned our positions and membership of Ukip forthwith.”

http://www.lep.co.uk/news/offbeat/two-senior-ukip-officials-quit-over-party-s-insensitivity-about-hillsborough-1-8398973

1 Like

I feel like I’m trolling @lord-duckhunter , but what else can you do?

Yet another scandal has hit Paul Nuttall’s election bid in Stoke Central. An elderly woman caught a UKIP canvasser urinating on her house. To make matters worse, the man also tried to force his way into the widow’s home. But unfortunately for UKIP, the pensioner had CCTV, and she caught the incident on film.

Disgraceful behaviour

On Saturday 18 February, Marjorie Pinches from Northwood in Stoke-on-Trent noticed a Nuttall/UKIP campaign leaflet drop through her letter box just after 11.40am. But after glancing at her CCTV, she saw the unnamed canvasser urinating on the side of her house.

https://www.thecanary.co/2017/02/20/paul-nuttalls-campaign-chaos-ukip-member-caught-urinating-widows-house-video/

I liked this bit:-

The unnamed party member said:

I am truly, truly sorry for the upset I caused this resident. I can only apologise. It’s very embarrassing and I can only pass on my deep regret.

Pass on? Surely that’s _piss _on.

Whatever, I don’t think they’re nailed on for victory. Would be surprised if they get their deposit back.

Did you watch the clip? I felt sorry for the old boy involved. 78 year old man gets caught short and pisses down an alley. He seemed confused when he tries to force his way in. Not sure it’s something to hit the ukips with.

Someone decided he was fit to campaign.

Someone at UKIP.

Hmm, not convinced. There’s plenty to hit the ukips with, an old man pissing is not up there for me (especially pissing in Stoke where he’s probably made the place better)

1 Like

Fortunately on this occasion, your conviction is not required.

It’ll be a matter for the electors of Stoke Central.