TV programs you hate

Yeah, but Dean Gaffney is back in it.

Originally posted by @Fatso

Yeah, but Dean Gaffney is back in it.

And he has the forehead ridges of a warrior.

Footballā€¦I hate or at least my attention drifts off with footie games unless it involves Saints or one of the top 7 getting tonked by an underdog.

My wife on the other hand likes most footie games and anything with a medical slantā€¦i.e. Casualty, Doctors, Holby City etc etc. In that event I drift off and fiddle on Photoshop with the millions of pictures Iā€™ve taken over the last few years.

Eastenders - Havenā€™t watched it in years, but this is just wrong . Must be short of a Bob or two!

Also Zammo is going to be in it! Stopped watching years ago. Doubt this will reel me in.

To be fair, heā€™s done a fair amount of ā€˜seriousā€™ acting over the years (not that you could count 'enders as serious!).

Wife watches Holby City and Casualty and I was surprised to see him playing a consultant in that some time ago. Not to mention his role as a Captain of The First Order in The Last Jediā€¦

Doubt it.

Heā€™s married to Jennifer Saunders and was recently in the Last Jedi.

Heā€™s fucking loaded. So I expect he just wants to do acting and stuff.

1 Like

Hard to comment when you donā€™t watch tv

2 Likes

Pinoy Big brother

Like big brother in UK but in Tagalog with lady boys it is excruciatingly bad.

Will never reach the heights of Mr Jolly Lives Next Door.

2 Likes

Decorating or moving programs

The Ayatollah bloody loves them particularly if Kirstie and Phil are it them. As for place in the sunā€¦

I am also beginning to get increasing pissed off with whodunnit type box set series that seem to be proliferating everywhere.

I am also getting older and less tolerant generally

4 Likes

Britainā€™s got talent and the celebrity jungle thing can fuck off as well.

In fact most ā€œcelebrityā€ things can fuck off

1 Like

Iā€™m partial to a bit of Escape to the Country as iā€™m getting older and more miserable so it is only fair to consider moving to remote areas and away from urban society as I will upset fewer people. Plus I also have a little thing for both Nicky Chapman and Ginny Buckley, particularly the latter when sheā€™s in jodhpurs.

FFS, A bird called Ginny, in jodhpurs, in the Cotswolds. How fucking working class am I!

2 Likes

Match of the day.

social mobility init (by lusting after posh crumpet/totty, you are elevated beyond your wanking class status)

2 Likes

I love that film, but I think I prefer the thing Ade wrote on his own.

Eddie Monsoon : A life.

Love Rik and Are together but outside Blackadder and some of the Comic Strip stuff, they basically had the same act for 20 years.

1 Like

Any and all ā€œrealityā€ shows and any Saturday evening talentless shows.

1 Like

Posh Totty is the curse of the Wanking Classes

Itā€™s always been my dream to win the X-Factor

Youā€™re 40, love. X-Factorā€™s been going fifteen years.

1 Like