:trumpdumb: Trumped!

https://twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/1019297319869612032

Trump now claiming that he mis-spoke in Helsinki :lou_facepalm_2:

2 Likes

That has to be the most embarrassing press conference ever. He can’t even read properly. I’ve seen a longer version which is worse. After “admitting” the Russians interfered he then adds his own bit, off script, where he immediately contradicts himself and says “but it could have been anyone” or words to that effect. The man is a complete :cockwomble:

5 Likes

:lou_facepalm_2:

And yet…

I still see these posts from “Republicans in the US” not Trump fans but certainly they watch Fox News

2 Likes

Cross-posted form here.

The thing that has amused me during the Russian summit are the claims of treason. As far as I know, the US and Russia are not at war. They are not ideological enemies, as they were in the Cold War. They’re not Soviets anymore, banging on about global revolution, posing an existential threat to the rest of the world.

You kind of have to adopt a cold war mindset for the charges to stick, even though that and the ideological struggle ended almost three decades ago.

Or have a mind stuck in the past, like @Barry-Sanchez, who is just about to enjoy the final season of Minder featuring the talents of Dennis Waterman.

1 Like

There just aren’t enough face palm emojis in the world to cover this :-

Can someone on Twatter confirm he has an incredibly tiny dick?

Nope, he’s already addressed the size of his penis.

Of course he has…

3 Likes

I havent listened to the Songify Charlie Sheen song in ages…I went through a phase of being obsessed by this (which is a work of genuis…shame none of the others really match up to it)

5 Likes

Easily their best work, I’ve listened to that at least 100 times :lou_lol:

1 Like

James O’Brien with a quote from 1984 there because, well, Trump said something very similar…

1 Like
2 Likes

Rudi getting himself in a bit of a tangle to the point where even Fox are asking him what he’s fucking on about

Report and video here

1 Like

I don’t believe It! Trump is a racist, bigot and misogynist!

Interesting things coming out of Washington, even if it is just to sell a book.