:pl: :tottenhamfc: Tottenham Hotspur v Saints :saints:

Kane just rolls up and we’re all over the show, caught on the break as well, that was poor, where was the marking when he was running (strolling) in?

We need someone in our final 3rd who can actually pass to a player in Yellow not into an empty corner, which gave them possession and allowed them t o break with pace and precision…

Fucked it in midfield. Nice ground by the way. Utterly silent home crowd though.Turnstiles were fucked so me and so5 went old school and rushed the gates :grin:

Anyone got a good stream for the second half?

https://www.vipstand.se/tag/tottenham-hotspur-live-sports-stream

Gunn and Bednarek at fault for those goals. Basic stuff really.

I enjoyed our goal, mind!

I’d be looking to bring off a CB for Obafemi perhaps. No point having 3 CBs against 10 men.

1 Like

Lloris just made amends for his howler with a very acrobatic save from a JWP free kick.

Was heading in from 30 yards and he got across and tipped it over.

90+% possession, crazy stuff, never seen before.
Obviously cannot make a killer pass and wiwll get caught on the break but

1 Like

Lloris with another great save - Yoshida header from a corner. We’re dominant but they’re sitting back and defending.

Decent spell this from Saints, good header from Yoshi but still no goal. We really must start converting dominant spells like this into goals. Time and time again we don’t.

Time to shake it up Ralph.

Long and Obafemi for me.

I assume that we’re all prepared for the inevitable sucker punch?

1 Like

We’re going to lose this 3-1,but I’m really enjoying our play.

Is the referee blind? Kane clearly fouling Yoshi there.

1 Like

100%

Amstrong on for Vestergaard.

I’d have gone earlier and with pace and invited Spurs on to us more to create some space, but I can see the logic of Amstrong to try to pick a lock.

Ings off Obafemi on.

Substitutions seem to have robbed us of a plan. Scrappy now.

1 Like

Long on for Boufal.

Too late now i think.