:pl: :tottenhamfc: Tottenham Hotspur v Saints :saints:

:tottenhamfc: v :saints:

Back to a boring 15:00 KO on a Saturday, will Poch still be in the Tottseat come Monday?

• :tottenhamfc: to bounce back after 2 disastrous results, they win by 2+ goals
  • :saints: run :tottenhamfc: close but donā€™#t quite make it, another good display results in a lack of clear cut chance, :tottenhamfc: to win by the odd goal
  • :tottenhamfc: are nervous after a few bad results, :saints: on a high after trouncing their only South Coast rivals, Adams actually scores in a 2+ goal victory
  • Itā€™s tight, itā€™s close but Redmond does it again, slotting in after a mazey Boufal run, :saints: to win by the odd goal
  • bore draw
  • score draw

0 voters

Iā€™ve looked at this from all angles, and my considered conclusion is this.

Weā€™re getting fucked. Royally.

2 Likes

Southampton.
Ending oppositionsā€™ bad runs since 1885 or whenever.

3 Likes

1-2 Saints
we are away from home we can win dont we have 4 away wins on the bounce?
its our home form killing us.

2 Likes

I think @Rugbysaint has been drinking too much of whatā€™s in his avatar, however I have us down for a close 1 goal victoryā€¦

I am feeling strangely confident for this oneā€¦

3 Likes

^^^ This is more like it lads :+1: thatā€™s what I like to see, a bit of optimism :+1::+1:

Weā€™re still getting shafted though. :frowning:

2 Likes

This is one of my ā€œbankerā€ away winsā€¦ 1 - 2 take my word for it. :lou_lol:

2 Likes

I fucking hate Spurs but canā€™t see us winning in any manner.

1 Like

Barry and I will be quoting you after the game. Right, baz?

1 Like

Yes I would expect a congratulatory acknowledgement. :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Which is the better press?

• Pochettino Press
  • Hasenhuttl Press
  • Press Gang

0 voters

Weā€™re showing our age there @PhilippineSaint

1 Like

Is it possible to drink too much Guinness!?

Buoyed by the fact that Ralph has finally realised where to position our respective right and leftbacks, I believe weā€™ll now push on. Bednarek is looking solid. Adams is due a goal. Ings and Redmond are flying.

1-3 to Saints courtesy of the inevitable Yoshida lapse.

2 Likes

I have, a few times :slight_smile:

1 Like

Drinking too much isnā€™t the problem.
Finding solid Porcelain the next morning is.

To those expecting a Saints win. Kane & Erikssen ffs

2 Likes

No its not possible to drink to much Guinness

1 Like

Thereā€™s now an alcohol-free version of Guinness.

Like going down on your sister, it tastes the same but itā€™s just not right.

3 Likes

Well at least Lawro is back to normal an away win beckons again :slight_smile:
Lawroā€™s prediction: 2-1
Tottenham v Southampton
I think Tottenham will be back with a bang this week, because they are a long way off being in crisis.
Mauricio Pochettinho did look somewhat disillusioned after last weekendā€™s defeat by Leicester, and it does appear something is going on behind the scenes.

But that doesnā€™t stop the players from performing and they should be too strong for Southampton. A comfortable win would go a long way to solving Spursā€™ problems.

Iā€™m going. Havenā€™t been at a defeat this season and donā€™t expect that to change.
Iā€™ll take the 2-2šŸ˜‰

1 Like