🐦 📰 The :saints: Social Media thread

Think that’s more to do with the way that type of tweet is embedded rather than there being a problem.

2 Likes

A new kit thread maybe? Where is @The9?

2 Likes

He probably created them for fuverweb

1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: :saints: Ralph 4 more years!

1 Like
2 Likes

Looking good.

I guess they must have had the perfect weather conditions for the pitch.

1 Like
2 Likes
6 Likes

I think this thread needs to be re-titled

• The Southampton Social Media thread
  • The Southampton news thread
  • Saints Stories

0 voters

https://twitter.com/Nick_Veale1885/status/1268844562606325760?s=19

:grin::grin:

2 Likes

Just got back from Ocean Village. Thought I take Lady Slowlane out for a treat and I have to say, once the wind died down and the sun broke through it could have easily been mistaken for our old days in Monte Carlo.

We really were reliving old days, I bought the good lady and Ice Cream and I had an exotic Mint Choc Chip myself. Don’t let people tell you old people don’t know how to live it up.

I was walking around, stem to stern, trying to impress the good Lady with my nautical terminology at a rate of knots and shiver me timbers what did we see over the yard-arm…Sid Sprott’s luxury yacht moored down by The Royal Southampton Yacht Club.

Don’t tell me it was a coincidence, my maths is good and from an early age I’ve always known 2 + 2 make 4. Sid, if you don’t know is a keen footie fan and has made a mint as founder of that mega retail chain “Poundstretcher”

Photo proof if you need it…

2 Likes

So SKY have decided to air Norwich v Saints on 19th of June at 6pm, and Watford v Saints on 28th of June at 4.30pm free on ‘Pick’ :lou_lol:

1 Like
1 Like

Just an FYI. Terry Paine has just reminded Saints Archive group that the 1966 WC Final is on C4 13:30 - 16:40 today

Source - Eric

Good news

8 Likes
6 Likes