⚽ :pl: The Sotonians Fantasy Football League 2019-20

You might think of yourself as some sort of helpful public service announcer, reminding people who might have assumed they had until Saturday morning to enter a team, but I think of you as a twat.

I crawl my way slowly up the league on the rotting husks of teams that forgot about Friday Night Fucking Football.

Without that advantage I’m fucked.

Please desist!

6 Likes

Ahem… from last year :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Deciding to replace Vardy with Che.
Didn’t think my strikers through

Well, I am showing A LOT of faith in my Saints attacking players this week.

If they let me down AGAIN I will go Sanchez on their passionless, Allegro-driving arses.

Got all 3 of mine playing, so i have Jesus Adams and Agüero up front. I know the two man city forwards won’t both start, but whoever starts will get a brace and the other will come on for the last 15 and score as well.
I’ll be bottom of the league by Monday :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

That’s the Southampton Way, right there!

Not a bad start to the weekend.

Happy with that.

So, is the team name Bletch FC in Arabic?

You got it.

الأبله

1 Like

Obviously a good day to switch Vardy for Adam’s.
Ffs

Bletch is back (which explains why he can be bothered to post an update this week).

Not only am I wearing the chapeau jaune in the prediction league…

…but I was also joint-third highest scorer in the fantasy league - rising 5 places in the process.

:sunglasses:

For those of you that don’t know, @Tokyo-Saint’s team is entered as Bathsaint.

Good job Mark!

Haters gonna hate but the king is back and in top spot.

1 Like

Remember, son, it’s a Marathon, not a Snickers.

The losers mantra. Its a sprint start until the first wildcard B.

Just to be clear dad… Did I beat you in last year’s marathon as well? The year before that you had some excuse about being camp so not having wifi to research preseason as well.

Let’s make this interesting, I bet you 100 pap points and one of those badge things that never caught on that I will finish above you this season as well. Deal?

Let’s make it really interesting, one of your dogs if I win.

Deal?

(If not, I accept your original conditions)

You can have 2 of them. Unless you have connections in the Chinese food market, you will be taking them back within 24 hours, exhausted and hairy (not their names).

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Michael1979/status/1166441823256174593?s=20

4 Likes

56 Points?
Blimey. Almost getting nosebleed.