šŸ¦ šŸ“° The :saints: Social Media thread

For me that is the biggest problem.
(They shouldnā€™t restart imho btw)
How the fvck can you change the rules midway through a competition?
5 subs.
Yellow card for spitting? Perhaps time outs in case a player gets sweaty& needs a rub downā€¦
Bullshit

The pitch isnā€™t being relaidā€¦itā€™s being dug up in preparation to demolish the stadium. Itā€™s already been decided that mass stadium attendance is no longer feasible so large capacity stadiums will not be required.
At the beginning of the new season in August we will be playing to an empty Staplewood on TVā€¦simple.

St Marys will be sold off for student accommodationā€¦single occupancy units of course.

Remember where you heard it first.

3 Likes

That is a long thread analysing our messed up finances

Thought for the day.
French & Dutch Leagues finished.
Players out of contract at end of season could in theory agree to sign elsewhere on a free transfer.

Any decent CBā€™s around?

Or a re-signing of Tadic ā€¦

1 Like

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11700/11979611/ralph-hasenhuttl-sir-alex-ferguson-helped-inspire-me-to-turn-things-around-at-southampton

2 Likes

Can any of you ā€œComputer Wizardsā€ offer some assistance.

Iā€™m not on twitter, but click on the Saints one regularly., on the laptop. However, since yesterday afternoon, it keeps coming up as ā€œsomething went wrongā€ with no content shown. Iā€™ve disabled Ad Bloc but no change.

If you follow this link, what happens?

www.twitter.com/southamptonfc

The same.

Can you clear your cookies (not a euphemism)?

What browser are you using?

Firefox

Can you try a different browser? Anything really - just to see if you get a different result.

That is SOOOO Tech Support :rofl:

1 Like

Fine using Chrome.

Yeah, same here.

Iā€™m thinking this might ā€˜userā€™ error .

My next question to Kenny will be ā€œhave you recently bought a large quantity of beer from the Guide Dog?ā€.

1 Like

Hadnā€™t had a beer for 12 days when this happened. Drove me to partake from The Bookshop. Nothing today.

It has worked on Microsoft Edge. Thanks

But on all Twitter accounts I tried on Firefox had same result. The basic twitter page came up but without the content. If only I knew how to take a screen shot.

So Iā€™d Google how to clear browser cache and delete cookies on Firefox if I were you.

SHOULD work after that.

You do know that supermarkets sell beer too, right?

12 days? WTF?

1 Like

Drying out. Supermarkets-yuk!!

Sent you photo by text.

WTAF?