šŸ¦ šŸ“° The :saints: Social Media thread

Heā€™s in the 1985 Honda Camino bracketā€¦ I am more a 2021 Fendt 1000 Vario

3 Likes

I Googled pictures of both and it seems to have confirmed my suspicions. :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Simply marvellous that you take such a personal interest in this :slight_smile:

1 Like

In the time since the first lockdown Iā€™m sure some of us identify more and more with this:

2 Likes

Ah itā€™s the very least I can do for people too large to do it for themselves. :lou_lol:

2 Likes

22 posts were split to a new topic: Iā€™ve Got a Brand New Tractor and Iā€™ll Give 'ee The Key

Several pictures of Danny Ings in the most recent batch of photos from Staplewood. Thatā€™s probably nothing eitherā€¦

1 Like

Nice. They would definitely ā€˜goā€™ with my new shirt.
shirt

3 Likes

At least itā€™s nice to see @saintbletch is finding customers in his new career

Love the comments on this

2 Likes

Rupert is now the Manager ?

2 Likes

I almost never post anything on these twitter links you post so relentlessly. But I couldnā€™t help remarking in reply to the bloke who asked what the chain is, that itā€™s probably a Prince Albert. :grin:

2 Likes

A @saintbletch hand me down by any chance?

On second thoughts, itā€™s not flowery enough.

:wink:

1 Like

Indeed. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

1 Like

Oh dear Lord :see_no_evil::grimacing::see_no_evil::grimacing::see_no_evil::grimacing::see_no_evil::grimacing::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Translated as: ā€œWe wanted Brandon Williams but Utd are being cunts so Moussa will have to doā€.

Orā€¦

ā€œLook Utd, we donā€™t REALLY need Brandon because weā€™ve got Moussa who can play there so howā€™s about you stop being silly with this Ā£2m loan fee and 100% of his Ā£65K per week wage demandsā€.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Happy Arnhem Away day everyone

League Cup 2nd Round.

Newport away. Not on the IOW.

I will be at Trent Bridge watching Hampshire in the Blast Q/F.

1 Like