:saints: the Pre-Season 2021 Fred

Watching live on You Tube … who are the stupid cunts doing all that illegible chat bollocks?

Well advertised that Southampton- missed 99% of it. Any good?

We are… well its a preseason game and never seen a good one - bit of a run out

1 Like

Solent guy commentating with Dean Hammond.

1 Like

Redders indecisive when on the edge of the box…as usual.

1 Like

No Bednarek in the squad today. But I see he was in Japan getting a Silver medal in the 200m.

1 Like

Probably been promoting his latest single as well

What the actual fuck?

No JWP???

Or KWP, Vestergaard, Redmond, Adams, Stephens, Elyounoussi

1 Like

All stream players :wink:

Well, maybe not KWP, Vestergaard and Adams….

2 games squad split to get max minutes in their legs before next week.

1 Like

Losing 0-1. Free header at a corner. McCarthy in No-man’s-land.

0-2. Gave tte ball away in midfield. Mess.

Is this Bilbao’s strongest team? They’re playing Liverpool tomorrow so I assume not.

At least we’ve scored now. Livramento looks good.

Bedderz on the scoresheet.

1 Like

I was there today. Due to my mate from London wanting to come down as he misses the first 2 home games, I had to break the habit of a lifetime. Bloody pre-season should be kept behind closed doors.

Having got our seats last week, we were e-mailed to tell us we couldn’t sit in The Kingsland due to “ongoing works” and we were being moved to Block 11 ie the furthest away we could have been. I had only ever been in that corner twice. Once for that England international in 2002 and then for Shrewsbury FA Cup in 2010. I hope I never have to again. I felt unclean.

I also had to watch Long and Obefemi play up front. I felt unwell. I also saw Moussa play left back and thought I’d wandered into Billy Smarts. One consistent is our total ability to create anything from a throw in, especially near the oppo penalty box. 3 passes and back to McCarthy, who then kicks it into touch. Why not just tell the ref to give it to them and save time.

I appreciate we were short of about 5 regulars and pray that none of them are about to be sold, but watching that today has left me very, very, worried. It might also be that I only had time for 2 pints before the game, so I will be getting obliterated before the ManUre game.

COYR.

5 Likes

So, to summarise, it was pretty encouraging?

4 Likes