🎄🥳 The Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Fred

Happy & merry Christmas to all of you - and you can all relax - we dealt with the whole salmon last night, and it’s now cut up into steaks and in the freezer!

5 Likes

Despite our best efforts we are both negative and ready to get shanted

Just about to cook our scrambled eggs with some freshly grated truffle which was one of my pressies

6 Likes

YoungAdults #1 & #2 have thrown MS C_S’ plans into disarray- normally come up to open stocking presents @ c6:30am but being in their early 20’s and hungover have just surfaced.

Late breakfast & Buck’s Fizz

Has pushed everything back by a couple of hours but that’s good as Sis C_S is working until 3pm on the Govt Covid helpline - from what I can hear she’s mainly dealing with people with nobody else to talk to today.

Enjoy the company of family and friends all. :+1:

1 Like

False negative ? :wink:

2 Likes

Just saying…
1st Christmas dinner prep done without"supervision"
Obviously everything done 2 hours quicker than usual.
The Gloucester Old Spot & sage sausagemeat smuggled in last week helped, even have pigs in blankets ready to go.
More Bucks Fizz time

1 Like

This :+1:

2 Likes

Took a new slant on present requests this year

Instead of getting a load a stuff I didn’t need / particularly want, have created a bucket list of wine that people can buy for presents until I croak

The Ayatollah has come up trumps today

4 Likes

Yep - we’ve hit the Buck’s Fizz here as well!

2 Likes

I’m chauffeuring my mum today, so no drink until later…

2 Likes

I know my place. Actually, peace and sanity in the kitchen. :grinning:

5 Likes

Making your mind up?

2 Likes

Just finished a late Xmas dinner (truffle flavoured pigs in blankets is the way forward btw)

Log fire lit. Fam playing obligatory board game and am settling down to start on Dave Grohl’s autobiography - nice.

2 Likes

I may have had a shandy or two…

Am I right in thinking this is a £4000 bottle of wine?

Oh per case

Hence the one bottle per year ration

Petrus is also on the list and that is up there in the daft money stakes - going to need a big birthday for that

Maybe do something that’ll work quicker like promoting @CB-Saint ‘s “major condition** “ on Arsebook, and this is on his bucket list maybe?

**unspecified but terminal….and get a sad looking nipper to sit in on the photos. On second thoughts, that’s not going to work, is it? :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I hope you all had as nice a Christmas as I did. Had the firstborn up for the occasion which can usually turn the tinderbox up (we are both complete arseholes on our day) but it was very nice, played a lot of games with the family and fucked firstborn’s boyf up big-time on the Mario Party front.

4 Likes

How can you possibly say that about yourself? :kissing_heart: