🍻🍷 The Map of 🇲🇷 Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

By the way, I meant to say that your voice during the aborted karaoke was surprisingly good.

You ain’t no Susan Boyle but Lemmy lives.

3 Likes

Luckily I’ve been outbid. It’s becoming a terrible habit…drunk bidding.

Ignore me, joke done by @saintbletch

Gotta love how Polish retail is expanding

I am currently with Mrs D_P and 4 of her 30ish year old single female friends who are demolishing everything drinkable

Don’t send help

:lou_sunglasses:

3 Likes

So this is going to be epic. After an afternoon of wine tasting and a bottle of Lynch Bages 2010, we are off to Ramsey’s 2 star restaurant in Bordeaux. Shall be very very arseholed.

Les cunts

2 Likes

Early morning airport run for me tomorrow as Mrs G is off to Florida.

I shall, however, be having a couple of early ones this evening in the newly re-opened South western :lou_lol:

3 Likes

You might get a free pint if you give them their sign back

4 Likes

Didn’t I read somewhere it’s cash only? The Southwestern that is. Doesn’t give a sense of longevity- but enjoy!

Rammed in there tonight. Community pub innit.

Evening brethren

I am wankered

:lou_lol:

Sipping a bottle of Ksiazece Golden Ale before Mrs D_P has her big night out with pals here in Krakow.

It will be a mess.

Meanwhile as you all know my voyage into the ever expanding world of flavoured Vodka reached a new omg moment today when I discovered.

Caramel with Sea Salt Vodka by Poland’s finest Chopin Vodka…

Photo on Discourse in the become a thing thread.

1 Like

I’m going to be driving tonight so it’s strictly half a Barbican. School reunion down the Forest like.

Us pensioners know how to PARTY!!

2 Likes

So after somewhat overdoing it last night - medicinal reasons of course. I am now wondering if the Ayatollah is going to get sniffy if I broach the Brunello on the side.

I might test the lie of the land with a vibrant Forest Cydonia

For reasons of plumpness, I’ve put myself on a diet. In doing so, I depressingly discovered how many calories there are in alcoholic drinks :lou_sad:

So, I’ve had a dry week (which is no bad thing) and have ‘saved up’* a couple of thousand calories to splurge on alcohol over the weekend.

*I suspect this is not how diets are supposed to work

7 Likes

The Ayatollah completely banjaxed my planned love in with the Brunello. Then just before I could work up a head of indignant steam, she produces a rather nice fiano from the fridge. She’s a keeper.

4 Likes

Night in with Kid Goat eating tacos, watching the brilliant Luc Besson film ‘Leon’ and sneaking in a couple of G and T’s.

4 Likes

When the wife’s friends leave to catch the last train

Having just bought a 4 litre jug of Polish Beer…

I love a challenge

Nooooooo…

Just discovered we have been invited too a Polish Wedding in September

The parties last until 7am and run for 2 consecutive nights

Serving non stop food.

And Vodka.

Which would be fine except they drink it neat here.

Ouch how long does it take to clone a liver.

Bollocks why am I asking you lot, you have none left

4 Likes