0️⃣ 0️⃣ 7️⃣ The James Bond Franchise

Ooh, I have insider info on the latest Bond film…but I’m not telling it! At least not here…maybe in the pub :lou_lol:

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Ooh, I have insider info on the latest Bond film…but I’m not telling it! At least not here…maybe in the pub :lou_lol:

Then I’d better go and watch it at the flicks, before you chamge your mind. I haven’t been there for 2 years. Since Skyfall.

Make that 3 years. Do you still smoke on the left hand side?

No smoking, and no passing the Dutchie either.

Musical Youth have not been to the cinema since 2007.

Originally posted by @pap

Originally posted by @Lets-B-Drinking

Make that 3 years. Do you still smoke on the left hand side?

No smoking, and no passing the Dutchie either.

Musical Youth have not been to the cinema since 2007.

Perhaps they watch bootleg dvd’s at home instead.

Is it that Sam Smith is wearing a child’s jacket to save paying VAT, and that he has produced the worst Bond theme since the Wombles remixed Live and Let Die on their shelved concept album?

1 Like

Not a fan of that Sam Smith song, but this is one of my favourite James Bond stunts.

Just a shame that the rest of the film was not as good.

1 Like

What did Craig say about playing Bond, to make him such an ungrateful cunt?

Originally posted by @Numptyboi

What did Craig say about playing Bond, to make him such an ungrateful cunt?

Daniel Craig: I’d rather slash my wrists than play James Bond again

Generally a pretty shitty thing to say. Don’t really know what the bloke was expecting to be honest.

And he also said he would do it again unless he was paid a shedload of cash. Funny that, I thought he was already being paid a shedload of cash!

pussy galore?

He does tend to say the same thing after each film and then change his mind :slight_smile:

Originally posted by @TedMaul

Originally posted by @Sadoldgit

And he also said he would do it again unless he was paid a shedload of cash. Funny that, I thought he was already being paid a shedload of cash!

He does tend to say the same thing after each film and then change his mind :slight_smile:

Probably because they add another 0 to the end of his salary.

I never associated Craig as much of a franchise actor.

I can’t think of many films he’s been in that are sequels? What froles has he gone back to, other than Bond of course?

Layer Cake 2 : Bakeoff

1 Like

Layer Cake 2: Fuckin’ Chocolate Mosque.

Originally posted by @pap

Originally posted by @KRG

I never associated Craig as much of a franchise actor.

I can’t think of many films he’s been in that are sequels? What froles has he gone back to, other than Bond of course?

Layer Cake 2 : Bakeoff

Would watch

Well, I think I’ll be off to see Spectre next week. It has already garnered a rather suspicious five star review from the Guardian, which is a bit weird, because there hasn’t EVER been a Bond film that could truly stand alongside the non-franchised greats of cinema.

He strikes me as a grumpy sod who gets fed up with the constant attention and promotion etc of these films especially in the UK. Ask him the same question in six months and I bet you get a different answer.

Exactly, unlike some previous Bond’s he had a decent acting career before. It’s probably some professional pride that he looks down on playing Bond as beneath him as an actor. I like the fact he admits to doing it for the money, at least he’s honest.

I like Layer Cake too, but should mention “Enduring Love”, adaptation of the brilliant Ian McEwan novel.

The opening is is amazing http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-34603435