🏏💯 The Hundred 2023

Is this a prequel or sequel to Zack Snyder’s 300?

1 Like

Last ball catch wins it for the southerners :grin:

Edit. Caught by sub fielder Joe Weatherley

1 Like

Northern got off to a flyer now 134-1 off 70 balls

Chasing 201-3
16-1 off 10

Not going to happen is it.

1 Like

Shite

1 Like

Still not giving a fuck, but when the Sunderland game finished, the first thing I saw was the legend that is Jason Roy get out 1st ball to an Afridi full toss.

Tosser!

3 Likes

Pheonix v Fire Ladies.
Ismail takes hat trick with last 3 balls to win by 3 runs.
That was exciting

1 Like

Tymal Mills Hat trick

3 Likes

2 Likes

John Turner bowled well last night, save for a no ball which got clobbered for a 6. Showed good composure for the final 5 though. Terrific prospect.

2 Likes

The Spirit needed six to win from the last delivery but although Matt Critchley could only hit a single, they got a second chance when Sam Curran was shown to have bowled a no-ball.

With three to win and two to tie for Spirit, Curran bowled Chris Wood and secured a thrilling win.

Not only did Wood ans Critchley miss a 2nd run off the original last ball. They also didn’t run when Woody was bowled. It was a free hit and they could have got the 2 to tie it.

Superb bit of fielding to stop a six on the “penultimate” ball!!

https://twitter.com/hantscricket/status/1691736557621838301?s=20

3 Likes

It’s a double for the Southern Brave over Birmingham Phoenix to boost their hopes of reaching the knockouts in both the men’s and women’s competitions. 6 balls to spare

3 - Fer Mills & Rehan

1 Like

Southern Brave women :wave::wave:

Decent comeback by the Southerners bowling

1 Like

130-8 off 100 when they were 76 odd off about 50 something, tidy second half.

This is neat, the Festival has like 15 minute advert breaks so I can then fire up the sound on my stream and catch up with what I am keeping one eye on!