No vid - 100 Black Coffins - Rick Ross

no vid - Sanctified - Rick Ross/Kanye/Big Sean

Beautiful - Snoop/Pharrell

Stay Fly - 3 6 Mafia

Finish this epic post session off with Tupac - Changes

Kanye?

Nah.

1 Like

I think KRG posted one of this lot’s songs already, but this is fucking great.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Awesome rap from Stormzy, he sang Joshua in during his last fight with whyte

Yep, I saw that. I think he’s good. Stormzy I mean. Joshua needs a good test.

Anyone else into Pip + Le Sac?

I missed the boat and only saw them once, but have seen Pip since with Sage Francis and Warren Peace.

4 Likes

Down votes ahoy … I came on here hoping to be swayed towards liking Hip Hop (or at least disliking it less!!) Unfortunately nothing has changed.

Have a soft spot for some of the old school stuff Grandmaster Flash, Tone Loc evem MC Hammer … but the newer stuff is sheer dross.

Each to his own … adios Bros, Fam and Homies.

1 Like

Absolutely! I was lucky enough to get on the DLSvSP bandwagon pretty early, seen them 3 or 4 times. Pip is a great poet, maybe not an amazing rapper but he writes well.

2 Likes

Was a fan too. They played the same night as a friends band years ago. Had a brief chat with Pip, really nice fella. His podcast is a cracking listen. Gets some really interesting folks on.

1 Like

I struggled with the podcast. I’m not sure a stutter and radio presenting/podcasts really go together.

You are being stammerist!

One would imagine that hip-hop and stuttering aren’t a good mix either but he pulls it off.

I met him a couple of times too, cool guy who relit my interest in spoken word.

Beat that my heart skipped, You will see me, Gold teeth, Get better, Letter from god to man - loads of quality stuff.

Seen them a few times at festivals and headed to pips spoken word area at bestival a few years back and enjoyed it more than I’d thought I would. Love his podcast but have a massive catch up do to. His interview with a femal refuge was pretty emotional.

I take it this is meant to say “feral”.

Love it. I was listening to their first LP on the way to work yesterday morning. When I got there I wanted to call everybody motherfucker. Mind you, I’ve had the same experience after listening to Nick Cave on the way to work.