šŸ¤” ā“ The Alternative Point of View Thread

Right!

1. I hate your numbered lists - Every time I see them it reminds me of all the independent and powerful women Iā€™ve ever known in my life - each lining up to jut a rigid digit in my chest. It threatens me and I donā€™t like it.

2. Good men? These losers have such a vital-vacuum that they feel compelled to spend most of their lives on, not one, but two Saintsā€™ football forums. And before you say it, like CB Fry, I donā€™t fit that category myself - my presence here is mockingly, ironic.

3. Iā€™ll concede that I suspect that these ā€˜Good Menā€™ do interact with women on a daily basis, but courting said woman involves moving a mouse and clicking a play button, and instead of rolling over in each othersā€™ arms and forming spoons afterwards, they hit pause and clean the keyboard.

4. Apologise? Me? Apologise to an apology to my own sex? Oh, OK. Sorry guys.

5. I still maintain that Iā€™m sexually discriminated against here. Your end of year victory will be hollow for you personally and Pyrrhic for the cause of your gender.

6. How long have we been married?

3 Likes

Originally posted by @saintbletch

1. Iā€™ll concede that I suspect that these ā€˜Good Menā€™ do interact with women on a daily basis, but courting said woman involves moving a mouse and clicking a play button, and instead of rolling over in each othersā€™ arms and forming spoons afterwards, they hit pause and clean the keyboard.

2. I still maintain that Iā€™m sexually discriminated against here. Your end of year victory will be hollow for you personally and Pyrrhic for the cause of your gender.

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah, moan moan moan.

a) you keep pointing your finger at random men for behaving in this way, but never give any evidence or name names

b) the only man Iā€™ve seen displaying such behaviour is yourself

c) therefore, if you want to stop being discriminated against, then stop liking my posts!!

:wink: :kiss:

3 Likes

Wow Papster, Iā€™m catching up with you on the Leaderboard! What do you do to get points - is it just when people like your posts, or do you get points for liking other peopleā€™s points too?

Iā€™m trying to think of other ways I can sell my feminist soul so I can win this damn competition!

1 Like

One down vote for your competitive spirit and desire to be superior. :wink:

i can understand pap being top cos he prob awards himself secret points. I can understand Lou being second cos a lot of times people give her vote-ups out of pity cos sheā€™s only a girl and itā€™s not her fault. What I cannot understand, is how Beltch came to be Third. I find that v.suspicious + IMO it devalues the whole league, like that time Spurs finished 4th.

Mwah, but I donā€™t want to be top. I think if anything, itā€™s the funny images or something. I am certainly not awarding myself secret points, and have given others accolades that I do not have.

On that subject, I think we need to get you a badge. Tokes has one, FFS, even if it is just a piece of meat symbolising the time he got pwned by Lou. Any ideas, rusty sherriff?

1 Like

Originally posted by @pap

Mwah, but I donā€™t want to be top. I think if anything, itā€™s the funny images or something. I am certainly not awarding myself secret points, and have given others accolades that I do not have.

All the elements of a conspiracy theory. Denial denial denial.

1 Like

Nooooooo! Donā€™t give him a badge! Then heā€™ll over take me!

Thats it. Iā€™m changing my name to ā€˜titties_louā€™

I need to take serious action.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Cowgirl_lou

Iā€™m trying to think of other ways I can sell my feminist soul so I can win this damn competition!

Post a pic of a beautiful lady with nice naked booblies (That I approve of) and I will give you ten votes upā€¦Letā€™s see what your price is. :wink:

No! Because that would feel like Iā€™m disrespecting someone else. Iā€™m happy to sell my soul, but not anyone elseā€™s.

1 Like

So youā€™re going to be posting topless selfies on here then?!

Originally posted by @JBoy

So youā€™re going to be posting topless selfies on here then?!

Iā€™ll consider it! If I get higher than Pap on the leaderboard, thatā€™s the kind of content I could provide!

3 Likes

Just to level the chromosomal playing field, Iā€™ll match Louiseā€™s offer.

Is this not a family forum?!
Point a.) seems to be asking for evidence to be PMd.
(can you even PM on here?)

Originally posted by @Patron-Saint-of-Ohio

All the elements of a conspiracy theory. Denial denial denial.

Bletch, can you power up the heart attack gun and the pancreatic cancer bazooka? We may have a job in Ohio.

Fucked if I know how this points thing works. Iā€™m not even capable of posting you tubes on the ā€œour tuneā€ thread.

1 Like

Well, Letā€™s B Drinking, itā€™s uncannily simple - all you need to do is copy and paste the address of the YouTube clip under your text and the clip automatically opens as if by magic.

Much easier than other places imo.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Halo-Stickman

Well, Letā€™s B Drinking, itā€™s uncannily simple - all you need to do is copy and paste the address of the YouTube clip under your text and the clip automatically opens as if by magic.

Much easier than other places imo.

Thanks. Not for this ignorant twat though.

Iā€™m on it, Mr. Icke.

Shit!

Sorry, Dave.

Bollocks, I mean pap.

It seems that Lou is now top. I blame the Government.