Swansea vs Saints Match Thread

Sorry to built up your hopes :kiss:

Shhh, hopefully by the time she gets back online all of this threads will have filtered off of the front page

What worries me, Bob, is that she’s out there somewhere, lurking and watching us

and making notes.

1 Like

1 Like

I’m sure she’ll get into the swing of the new nun friendly sotonians:

Bloke wearing a Saints training top at Geneva airport about 20mins ago - is this a sign ? Said Hello but could have been Alpine Saint so moved along swiftly
, :lou_surprised:

Originally posted by @BTripz

This is a very winning habit

Seriously? Cunt Bob

Interview with RK. Apologies for taking this thread “off course” :lou_eyes_to_sky:

2 Likes
1 Like

Easy my mr happy boxers and red socks!

1 Like

I do hope Barry doesn’t see this

1 Like

Originally posted by @Goatboy

https://youtu.be/Oe6BqD3OMAE

Now that’s what I’m fucking talking about*.

*Although I have a sneaking suspicion that we’ll be using this thread as the stock answer for anyone asking the question “Sotonians; what makes you different?”.

Hmmm. Tenuous at best. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Let’s hope he doesn’t break easily, fall apart in the box, or get pulled apart and take a good licking from the opposition. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

2 Likes

we will win 2-1. I feel it in me bones.

Originally posted by @Fatso

we will win 2-1. I feel it in me bones.

Glad you got yourself to the bone exchange after Arsenal :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

This is only a matter of opinion and not mine :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Bucks

Originally posted by @BTripz

This is a very winning habit

Seriously? Cunt Bob

I’m pretty sure posting pictures of that will send Lou over the edge.

Omen update

Before our last game, Sunderland were on TV playing against a team we wanted to drop points to help us climb/maintain our position in the table, it was also the source of great mirth and merriment in the last 23 minutes

Co-incidentally Sunderland are in the same situation today - on TV just before us (well at least for the entire planet except you lot). Let us hope they give us a ROFL at LVG’s expense today.