Swansea vs Saints - 31st Jan

Pointless post to get a footie thread back up where it belongs rather than moaning about Fonts and @arse tags.

Swansea 1:2 Saints tonight- I am often wrong though…

2 Likes

After the last two games - fuck knows what will happen.

1 Like

3 Likes

good to see Boufal back, even if its just on the bench.

3 Likes

I am not normally allowed beers on a school night. Midweek football makes this possible for just the cost of the beers and observing a few icy stares from a stroppy ginge.

5 Likes

How Redmond keeps his place is beyond, at least Hojbjerg is not starting. He needs a run in the U23’s.

He needs a fucking season in the U23s for shooting practice.

2 Likes

The ayatollah made the mistake of being in London tonight and leaving me to fend for my self.

So after knocking up a ring tearing chilli, I have now settled down with a nice 2012 Nuit St George.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

How Redmond keeps his place is beyond, at least Hojbjerg is not starting. He needs a run in the U23’s.

normal service has been resumed

Is Jay Rod injured or ‘injured’ ?

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Tbf, he’s looked decent in both Liverpool games. Been gash prior to that though.

We do not sell players in January, unless they throw their toys out the premier and want to go to a lesser club.

2 Likes

The home team have had 19% of possession compared to the away team’s 81%

not the sort of stats we are used to

Originally posted by @Rust-Cohle

Is Jay Rod injured or ‘injured’ ?

He came off with an ankle injury at half time against Liverpool. So I presume that is it rather than wanting to move to Sunderland or WBA… Sophie’s Choice or what!

Fraser Forster comes out and claims the ball

Sometning else we are not use to

Oh dear, seems it’s starting to get (s)crappy.

FUCK! Possible og Romeu

Waaaaaaahhhh!

Normal service resumes.

1 Like

Why the fuck did you stupid bastards make me start this thread? Didn’t Saturday give you an inkling that I just might be shite at it.

1 Like