Super injunctions

Can I get an injunction to prevent anyone knowing I am not involved in that sort of behaviour though?

Anyone know how I can sell my story about not needing a super injunction for any reason at all to the Press?

Could do with a few bob extra for my hols.

Are you rich? Powerful? Have friends in powerful places? Fuck children along with people connected to the corridors of power?

If you can answer “yes” to any of these – then go for it, you should be fine mate. If not, then no – you’re fucked.

So then, Mr & Mrs Potentially Litiguous Bastards. Was it worth the wait?

So all of you worried married men can relax…it wasn’t your wife. :lou_wink_2:

…or can we!

1 Like

Does using both hands count as a threesome?

1 Like

No. Who really cares? (I don’t mean that at you Soggy, rather them)

So fucking what. Two “celebrities” have a threesome. Wow. MASSIVE Front Page News!!!

It is a sad indictment on our society, that this is “news” at all, what with all the serious shit going on in the world.

But our Press is all about “Scandal!” “Shock Horror!” Someone fucked someone else. I am fucking outraged!

Fact is, even so – it would have blown over in a few days, if the twats themselves hadn’t made such a big thing of it as to take out an injunction.

1 Like

13some, You + Mrs Left Palm and her 5 daughters + Mrs Right Palm and her 5 daughters!!

1 Like

Surely, the biggest question is why should this even be news?

Unless I’m missing something, the headline is effectively “Consenting adults have sex?”.

Whoop-de-fucking-do

People are allowed a sex life. People are allowed to keep that private. Having a job that means a lot of people know who you are does not mean they have a right to know exactly what you are doing with your private bits, or who is involved. As long, of course, as all those involved are legally consenting adults.

2 Likes

…Question I want to know is, does he take his syrup off when shagging? This would be worth the print

I thought it had been planted?

Is he farming syrups now?

Good money to be made!

This is the dullest story of the year.

The legal wrangling is more interesting than the actual story they are trying to prevent us knowing about.

1 Like

Err injunction has been extended for a few days.

Thanks. Some turbo edits done there.

They’re wasting their fucking money though.

2 Likes

So a bloke with Syrup and his husband have sex with another person. Quick, alert everyone as given the Syrian Crisis, ISIS , teh EU debate, fuck knows how many kids dying before the age of 2 globally… the sex bit and the syrup is what interests me…

I always thought it was Vern and Tess.

1 Like

Sex with Chocolate and Cream but syrup ? got to be too sticky surely.

Although that Stawberry flavoured whipped cream does make the bedroom stink. :blush:

looks like the right to privacy has been confirmed