:netflix::prime_video_logo: Streaming Recommendations

Some kind of Israeli spokesman, I believe. Doesn’t really matter who he is, it’s his comment that the Eurovision song contest is only about the music which amused me. It’s absolutely anything but, it is now entirely political.

2 Likes

Why do we have to indulge this nonsense? FFS, I defy anyone to read through that piece without gritting their teeth. “They” did this, “they” said that…“they” are mangling the use of language to the point of utter absurdity.

The BBC and other outlets are probably frightened not to because of the inevitable frothing at the mouth / baying minority who’ll pile-on via social / mainstream media

1 Like

I had a quick shufty down my drawers this morning and I would like you all to call me a vegetable.
Looked like a pink radish to me. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

A slightly small pink radish ?

No this is a prize winner. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I do hope our defence avoid leaving such gaping obvious open goals this afternoon

1 Like

Funniest Shaped Vegetable?

2 Likes

Who could imagine Pigs shagging would be epic TV.

Clarkson’s Farm S3 Ep2

:clap::clap::clap::rofl::rofl::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

2gm81n

1 Like

The Simpsons.
Drop a Europop Track?
With a message?
On Eurovision weekend?
:clap::clap::clap::rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://twitter.com/TheSimpsons/status/1789816702869348687?t=tt67mZg1rbSyY9tjRGYrTA&s=19

Clarkson.
Being kicked in the nuts.
By Goats

Best TV ever

1 Like

Lady Slowlane is still laughing. She didn’t watch the first two series but has loved Series 3.
Top entertainment.

2 Likes

‘‘tis worth a watch

As he says he’s lucky he has other streams of income otherwise he’d go bust.

In some ways my aged farmer uncle retired and who died well before the shit show the farming industry has now turned into got it right.

He was one of amongst his farming neighbours who vocally thought Brexit a bad idea - despite never going abroad after WW2 demob :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Cor, just stumbled on the latest Alice Robert’s Digging for Britain. Almost missed the series.

Very educational…

Ignore me - my iplayer seems to be saying I hadn’t watched it :rage:

Still…

I needed spmething light entertaining but not brain melting as a go to show to watch here in hospital
The mental strain of just surviving and focusing on physio means even the new Doctor Who is almost too intellectual :roll_eyes:.

So i found a popular ABC Cop Drama show that recently dropped on Netflix.

The Rookie

It is a guilty secret. I love it.
Nathan Fillion basically playing the same core Firefly character that everyone loved back in the day.

He’s now 40 was a construction dude in a small town until his wife divorced him.

He signs up as a Cop in LA. A 40 year old Rookie.

The stories have just enough depth to them, the ensemble cast is great and it really is a show that the other half would like to watch with you.

Imdb rating of 8 and now into its 6th season, so it isn’t just me

1 Like

This season of The Boys outdoes itself on the comedy gross/perv-ometer

Worth a watch :+1:

And is clearly anti-republican party (& Trump) - It’s very clever in how they do it. Makes the Republican whack-jobs look stupid without them realising.