:pl: :saintsfc: Southampton v Newcastle :newcastlefc: (live on :sky_logo: sports)

Better than a year. I’d have Walcott with Adams rotating with Redmond on the wing. Keep the defence on their toes

Danny Ings having surgery on his knee later.

Time for Che to step up and take charge.

4-6 games then, well I guess I’d for a 4-3-3 with no particular front man but more of a flat 3 dovetailing so it would take the pressure off Adams,

Redmond – Adams — Walcott

Its very samey now with Long also but what can you do, I am deliberately leaving Obafemi out as I can’t see him making any impression.

Oh shit

Diallo has a dead leg.

This is encouraging

Unfortunately that just shows him stretching and doesn’t show him taking part in contact training. If it’s a concussion concern then surely 5 days is not long enough under the rules?

Buying cars. Business still up and running. Helped drink The Bookshop dry yesterday.

1 Like

Wrong reply in wrong thread??

Probably. On phone. Seeing double.

1 Like

Arthur Daley? Did’t he drink at the Winchester and wait for things to blow over?

Don’t think he ever went this far north. I can almost feel your presence like that scene in Lord of the Rings. :grimacing:

1 Like

My wife says that when I have a shit upstairs…

1 Like

We will win this one.

1 Like

Balls.

It’s Ché Zach Everton Fred Adams Day!

So much so I have made him my captain for my sleeping/stoned AF giant FF team*.

It’s Ché Day!

(Nailed on 0~0)

*subject to change

1 Like

A Lawro says :-

Southampton v Newcastle (20:00 GMT)

Southampton striker Danny Ings is out for up to six weeks with a knee injury, which is a massive blow. One player does not make a team, but everything Saints do really does revolve around him.

I don’t think their manager, Ralph Hassenhuttl, will change his system on Friday but it will be a lot less effective without Ings because he sniffs goals out for fun.

I don’t see Newcastle creating much at St Mary’s, but Steve Bruce will set them up to make things difficult for Southampton and, in Callum Wilson, the Magpies have their own in-form striker who can nick them a goal.

Lawro’s prediction: 1-1

Amy’s prediction: Both of these sides are doing well and this should be a good game. Newcastle got a good win over Everton last time out but Southampton would be top of the table if it was based on the past five games and they are absolutely smashing it at the moment. 2-1

Lawro is back on the other side and is still a Twat.

2 Likes