đŸŽ” Sotonian's Musical Chain

2 Likes

Ever wondered where you’d heard that before?

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

I think that shaky is the almost the opposite of solid

(this could be a combination of trying to shoe horn in a great song and drinking vodka)

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Nothing beats an 80’s Hair Metal clip

@OzSaintDave are you high? You have broken rule number 2 of the musical chain thread - don’t link to your own songs.

I suspect rule number 1 may also have been broken - each song has to link to the previous in some way.

2 Likes

Sorry @Fatso I have come into the thread so late that I was unaware of any rules. My bad etc

You will eventually be forgiven. Wait for the next atrocity and people will focus on someone else.

2 Likes

The Pork Lord is right @OzSaintDave, you will eventually be forgiven, but in the mean time you need to post a connection with Pigbag’s Pappa’s Got A Brand New Pigbag.

The connection can be anything at all - no matter how tangential. It might be words in the title, musicians that played on both tracks or, if you’re @Fowllyd, it can even be the fact that the studio engineers on both records both visited Great Yarmouth in 1973.

4 Likes

Ok, so let’s hope that we can let bygones be bygones and that I haven’t screwed the pooch on this one!

1 Like
2 Likes

It was Yarmouth, not Great Yarmouth. Please check your facts before posting.

6 Likes
3 Likes