Sotonians floor-fillers

Also, it’s the best bit of musical genius on the youtube

1 Like

Except for the studio version :laughing:

3 Likes

I wish we had some sort of mega thumbs up.

Can’t be doing with most of this “dance” crap, but this one was on a beach.

2 Likes

Fucking lush mush.

Best gig I ever attended was this lot. Danced my nuts off.

1 Like

I was on the verge of giving this thread a very wide berth, after witnessing the absolute butchering of Hey Boy Hey Girl and Imsomnia with the “remixes” but forunately the inclusion of some Northern Soul and the proper version of Insomnia has restored my faith :wink:

1 Like

Some more populist shit coming right up.

One for Chertsey. Freemasons. Uninvited.

2 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Betty fucking Boo.

(several men in their late 30s-late 40s suddenly faint)

1 Like

Originally posted by @ericofarabia

I was on the verge of giving this thread a very wide berth, after witnessing the absolute butchering of Hey Boy Hey Girl and Imsomnia with the “remixes” but forunately the inclusion of some Northern Soul and the proper version of Insomnia has restored my faith :wink:

Ha ha … should have stayed clear of this thread after all. I’ve received a few thumbs downs over the last few pages, for my comments and allowed Pap to overtake me in the Weekly High Earners. Do I miss out on a Tin Whistle or Paper Hat? Is it worth me giving all of Paps songs that I don’t like a thumbs down and regain Pole Position? Only joking.

1 Like
4 Likes

Well if we are going a bit oldskool with Freemasons, have this you muckers:

2 Likes

I can’t remember if this was a floor filler, I suspect not, but it should have been

1 Like

Ok, enough starters, now the main dish :lou_sunglasses:

2 Likes

The Freemasons in Hove (after which they are named) used to be a decent pub. Nothing else to add really.

1 Like

I am on a roll now. This Sinister Strings mix drops on 2:00

1 Like

A definitive floor filler. Get moving people…

2 Likes