Sotonians floor-fillers

Indeed, it is perhaps rather OTT… but as you had gone all ‘Teenage’ with extensive female arse cleavage and water bottle spillage (they really do need to be more careful when drinking), Rammstein provide the ‘harder’ end of the musical video spectrum…

Originally posted by @Bucks

Did no-one spot the dance-music tag? Or catch the hint about raunchy videos?

oh really

Ah come now, Bucks. That’s a far cry from “everybody is ordered to post flange on pain of death”!

1 Like

I have been known to dance to the sound of the dishwaher.

Must admit it’s not the same without the drugs.

6 Likes

…you see no matter how many women’s arses and wet Tshirts they display… the music is still shit… and lacking in the distinctive beauty of a good guitar plugged into a good amp with the grunt bottles glowing like fuck. :lou_wink:

2 Likes

Dude, you’re talking to a bloke that listens to tons of rock music.

I’m down with it. What’s the prob, me ol’ mucker?

Got one. Not my favourite track, but ticks all the boxes required AND stars one of our best posters, in person no less. Answers on a postcard please.

1 Like

As I have provided one with a suitable vid and a Sotonians member, I think I can be forgiven for this one. No video at all, but it gets me up and about.

1 Like

I’d love to go raving with the goat.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Goatboy

I have been known to dance to the sound of the dishwasher.

Must admit it’s not the same without the drugs.

Please post up a sample of Mrs Goat wailing.

1 Like

AV IT MOTHER FUUUUUUCKKKKAAAAHHHHHHS!:

1 Like
2 Likes

get it dddddaaaahnnnn yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!:

2 Likes

I want to go out now.

1 Like

I wholly recommend popping this little fella on for an hour and a half:

RIP.

These a genre called Dance Music?

Originally posted by @Goatboy

I want to go out now.

LET’S GO RAVING GOATS!!! Me and you would have a great time!

Not sure my knees can take it anymore! My days of dancing for 8 hours are but a distant memory :lou_sad:

<sigh> another sleepless night with Goat doing the dirty dishes

3 Likes

Dont be a fuckin lightweight. You can run a half marathon in a decent time, you can shake your hips down at Mahiki just as long as they keep the Goat full of Grey Goose.

1 Like