Going all out today, ever the optimist/mentalist :lou_smiley:

Teams to win and 3 or more goals in the game:

Leicester v Swansea

Saints v Sunderland

Forest v Leeds

Swindon v Bristol Rovers

Hartlepool v Newport

Pays out at 400/1

I had a bet on today and was 1 win away from £1k from a £4 bet.

Coventry drew 1-1. They were also the last game to come in +7 injury time, I was doing my nut, but did not happen.

Unlucky Sfcsim

I am unable to get on any betting site for the next month so “I can only look at what I would have won”

or not lost

Uncenscored internet back so what tips do we have for this weekends games gents and gentesses?

From the 1st division

Man Utd at home

Liverpool at home

Tottenham away

2nd division

Derby

Reading

Wolves

All at home.

3rd division

Bristol Rovers at home

Northampton at home

Sheffield Utd away

Pompeys 4th division

Plymouth at home

Morecambe at home

2 Likes

Had a few wins over the last week, which was nice a nice £2 20 fold (twenty fold) won me £270, that was nice.

There is a price boost on Liverpool, Everton and Spurs 6/1.

Will not look at the betting until the morning.

1 Like

I get better odds on my 5 folds. Maybe that’s where I’m going wrong :lou_wink_2:

My picks, based on form teams vs poor form teams:

PL - City, Spurs.

Champ - Norwich, Birmingham.

L1 - Oxford

L2 - Doncaster

NL - Barrow

Other prospective picks; Palace, Everton, Rotherham, Bury, Plymouth, Crewe.

Gavstar the midlands did for both of us

Here we go again.

Bradford

Doncaster

Luton

Aldershot

Forest Green

Barrow

potential returns - £180 on a £10 bet. Bit worried about Luton’s form!

Also like my football ‘bingo’ both teams to score betting. I like this because if one team lets you down on a normal bet, say 3-0 down after 15 minutes, then bets are off for the day. But the both teams to score goes right to the end (of course), so the bet is very much on until the final whistle blows.

I have an 8 team accy, but have a great knack of picking the 0-0’s. I have NEVER won a bet this way, but very good fun. I remember waiting for a goal on a 10 team both to score which would have returned me £3,600. Deep deep into injury time, but no goal came!

I also have teams that tend to let me down more often than others. Reading, Coventry and Sheffield Utd being the main offenders on normal accy to win bets!

1 Like

I could have quite easily posted that myself Sim :lou_smiley:

1 Like

Bradford, Rochdale, Carlisle, Forest Green will be my main picks today.

My other considerations are Scunthorpe, Plymouth, Eastleigh, Chester and p********.

Plus my usual random 6 for both to score, generally chosen on best odds.

Had no wins so far this season, picked 7/8 results correct in the midweek internationals (fuck you Macedonia) so I’m getting closer…

1 Like

I have

Doncaster

Luton

Plymouth all to win

Then for the Internationals

Poland

Scotland

Slovenia to win.

Carlisle have been added to my list that I cannot bet on, as I want them to do well. They draw a lot and even with them winning at half time I am tempted sticking some money on the draw.

Going quite well at the moment, but that will all change in the 2nd half I am sure. All winning apart from Barrow (another local side) drawing 0-0

1 Like

Keep the faith :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Doncaster and Plymouth doing the business Luton drawing at the moment but still on course

Spoke too soon, Donny drawing :lou_sad:

1 Like

That just went tits up :lou_sad:

There you go. Luton let me down 1-1. All the others came in!

1 Like