Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Most feisty poster

KRG, Pap, Ohio, Tokes, Cherts, Furbs

I’m not fucking feisty :lou_lol:

1 Like

‘‘I wish it could be Christmas…everyyy dayayyaya’’… :lou_lol:

Originally posted by @ant

‘Looks most like a badger’ award.

Never used to be in the running for this, but the white beard streaks have made me a strong contender.

‘Most likely to fritter away an inheritance’ award.

I think this is me. Despite not having any fabulously wealthy relatives, I’d like to think that if I did inherit a big whack, my low born council estate instincts would kick in, causing me to spend it all on ciggies, Sky TV and loose fitting sports-wear.

I’m a scumbag trapped in a professional’s life.

‘Are they really a Saints fan?!’ award.

Bazza.

‘Most likely to wear face paint, wig and a foam hand to a match’ award.

Bletch. Just for the improvement on the drunken clown look he had the first time we met him.

‘Highest total of unique beers drunk in the past calendar year’ award. *ahem*

Surely that’s young whippersnapper ant. I’ve got no problem with this one going uncontested. The poor bugger is unlikely to win anything else :lou_sunglasses:

3 Likes

Originally posted by @BTripz

11 months of the year I am fine, this time of year I am all Bah Humbug. Someone in the office today wearing a Christmas jumper FFS

There is nothing wrong with festive jumpers. I wear mine throughout the year when it’s cold, like.

Originally posted by @pap

‘Highest total of unique beers drunk in the past calendar year’ award. *ahem*

Surely that’s young whippersnapper ant. I’ve got no problem with this one going uncontested. The poor bugger is unlikely to win anything else :lou_sunglasses:

Haha! Fair fucking play.

Just looked and I’ve had exactly 600 different beers this calendar year, with 4 weeks to go.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

All looks a bit cliquey to me… :lou_is_a_flirt: :lou_wink:

As bletch once said, we’re not an inpenetrable clique. We’re a _penetrable _clique. Some of us just require less lubrication.

3 Likes

Haha! Fair fucking play.

Just looked and I’ve had exactly 600 different beers this calendar year, with 4 weeks to go.

Do you go to AA meetings to troll people?

“Hello. My name is ant, and I drink like a fucking fish”

3 Likes

I have to ask.

Who the fuck keeps count?

It’s a fair question.

https://untappd.com/user/amplifiedAnt

Or…

"Hello, my name is fish and I drink like an ant. No wait. Thasnot right. I luv you… "

Good work!

Originally posted by @pap

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Most feisty poster

KRG, Pap, Ohio, Tokes, Cherts, Furbs

I’m not fucking feisty :lou_lol:

Lack of self awareness award.

3 Likes

Haha! Fair fucking play.

That’s 12.5 unique beers a week so one would assume a lot of pints. Sheesh if I drunk like that I’d be twice the size I am now.

oohh saucy :lou_is_a_flirt:

Yeah but to be fair to Ant, there is no surprise he is slimline, being an IT whiz he makes full use of the latest cloud storage.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @BTripz

That’s 12.5 unique beers a week so one would assume a lot of pints. Sheesh if I drunk like that I’d be twice the size I am now.

Not really! E.g. over two days at the Great British Beer Fest I went through ~35 beers. Maybe half of those were 1/3s of a pint (I don’t log anything less than that). I’d probably say about 3/4 of the beers I have come in bottles sized 330 - 500ml.

Although that’s still probably a pint a day overall. Christ.

I’ll stop hijacking the thread now… :zipper_mouth:

1 Like