Site suggestions and feature requests

Post a naked pic of yourself: 500 points.

You go girl!

Every time I try and start a new discussion it crashes Safari and wipes the message. :frowning:

seriously, I can’t quote. When I click on quote, it just shows that persons text in a box which I write in, which then (after posting) shows as me posting the person quoted’s text.

+1 it’s all v.well talking bout football, but this is the kind of content that really draws a crowd

pap has done it this way on purpose, so we can identify which posters is, and is not, congenital dumbass

pap has done it this way on purpose, so we can identify which posters is, and is not, congenital dumbass

Post a naked pic of yourself: 500 points.

You go girl!

Whatever it takes to win.

1 Like

3 Likes

That’s a Goat GTi, isn’t it Gay Boot?

Built for speed and clean loving bletch.

1 Like

Built for speed and clean loving bletch.

I’d certainly clean my loving if I’d taken that for a spin, Gay Boot…

Yeah, doesn’t seem to be a bar, Lou :slight_smile:

Better quoting - Stage one of this is done. It’ll actually wrap stuff in quotes when you press the quote editor! Fancy that! Still no name being inserted. Will deal with that next.

Originally posted by **pap

Better quoting**

• Stage one of this is done. It’ll actually wrap stuff in quotes when you press the quote editor! Fancy that! Still no name being inserted. Will deal with that next.

Stage two of this is done now. It should put the name of the person you’re quoting into your blockquote.

Great service papster.

My request for posts appearing in newest first order is catered for by the newest link above the replies, but you seem to have click it each time. It would be good to have it default to newest site-wide.

Re Tapatalk, happy to help if I can, but my experience is client-side. You’d need to implement the server API (that I usually connect to). There are a number of reference implementations in php that you might be inspired by. Give me a shout when that gets closer to the top of your todo list.

No one replied about my issue with creating new discussions and them crashing in Safari! I’ve got a really important question to ask the group, but no where to put it!

Originally posted by Coxford_lou

No one replied about my issue with creating new discussions and them crashing in Safari! I’ve got a really important question to ask the group, but no where to put it!

My computer has not liked papsweb v.much since day one. When i try and do something it only works ok bout half the time, sometimes it hangs for a while and then works, but sometimes it hangs for ever and i have to shut down my chromes. I don’t like to complain tho unless pap says the no-hang version of papsweb requires £5 subscription or whatever.

What are you running Safari on? Windows/Mac/iPad?

Is probably because you’re using a Crapple Lou Lou my sweet

Preview feature please, stops me looking like a complete 'tard when I don’t realise something that maybe I should have.

1 Like