Site performance

Originally posted by @Bearsy

YES :lou_angry:

Get off the McD’s shared WiFi Price Pikester, probably hitting some contention ratio or other!!

it’s ok now tks pap, fk you btripz, i’m going to newsagents now i hear there’s a free newspaper available today

Is that the one with a £5 Waitrose voucher where you don’t have to spend £2,000 before you can use it?

I dunno, it’s new National Newspaper, I heard about it on Radio this morning. I dunno what it’s called. What they said on Radio, is that it’s gd, cos it’s gonna give you both sides of every story, both the for & against, so you can make ur own mind up. Then they said main story today is a bout child abuse or something, so I was interested to see bout how they would handle the for argument for child abuse. Maybe they’ve got Rolf Harris doing a column or something. But they ain’t got it in my newsagent RIP.

It sounded gd paper tho, it is aimed I think at ppl like krg i.e they said that today in sports section it gives equal billing to women rugby as to men rugby.

2 Likes

I saw this paper reviewed last night. It’s called New Day and for us time poor people. Front page is about the thousands of young carers in the UK.

1 Like

tks that sounds right i remember thinking it had a Dumb Name

Sorry @IntinikiMySweet didn’t want to distract from your point but I found the name amusing…